Rich Roll (born October 20, 1966) is an American Former Lawyer, Public Speaker, Athlete, Author, Wellness Advocate, Podcast Host, and Internet Personality from Malibu, California. He is best known for his memoir which came out on May 22, 2012.
The name of his book is “Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World’s Fittest Men and Discovering Myself”. Furthermore, the author later became the no. 1 bestselling author with the publication of his inspirational autobiography.
Rich is also considered as one of the “25 Fittest Men in the World” by many big magazines. He featured by various big companies like 3/GO Magazine, The Huffington Post, Stanford Magazine, Men’s Health Living, VegNews, Men’s Fitness Magazine, etc.
Early Life, Profile & Career
The 53-years-old Roll started his career as an entertainment attorney. Later, he turned full-time wellness & plant-based nutrition advocate after working for many years. Rich is often dubbed as an inspiration for transforming the body.
As an athlete, the author finished the 2008 and 2009 Ultraman World Championships at first position. In May 2010, he and his colleague Jason Lester even won the EPIC5 CHALLENGE.
It is a triathlon which held on 5 islands of Hawaii. They bagged the title and finish the race in a week. After the release of his debut book, the author came up with his debut self-entitled podcast show.
The show also bagged a spot on the iTunes top-10 lists. On April 28, 2015, the public speaker released his second titled “The Plantpower Way: Whole Food Plant-Based Recipes And Guidance For The Whole Family”.
His great work when it comes to plant-based diet also featured on a big network i.e. CNN. In 2019, the accumulated Net worth of Rich Roll is $1.2 million US dollars.
|Real Full Birth Name||Rich Roll.|
|Profession||Former Lawyer, Public Speaker, Athlete, Author, Wellness Advocate, Podcast Host, and Internet Personality.|
|Famous for||became a No.1 bestselling author with the release of his memoir "Finding Ultra: Rejecting Middle Age, Becoming One of the World’s Fittest Men and Discovering Myself" in 2012.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/richroll/?
|Age (As of 2018)||53 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 20, 1966.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|House In||Malibu, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.80 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Name not disclosed.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Julie Piatt.|
|Daughter||1. Mathis Roll.
2. Jaya Roll.
|Son||1. Trapper Piatt.
2. Tyler Piatt.
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Law Degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Stanford University.
2. Cornell Law School.
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer) and Angelina Jolie (American actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Working out in the gym and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.2 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Lavish home in California.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rich Roll
- The author was born to his mom & dad on the 20th of October 1966 in the United States of America. Therefore, Rich Roll’s age is 53 years old, as of 2019.
- After completing her high school, Rich graduated from Stanford University and received a bachelors’ degree.
- During his college days, he competed as a butterfly swimmer at the university in the late 1980s.
- Later, the athlete earned a law degree from Cornell Law School.
- However, he later became addicted to drugs and alcohol. The athlete even landed in jails and then ultimately rehab at age 31.
- As of relationship, Roll is happily married to his wife “Julie Piatt” for more than 16 years. The couple shares four children together.
- They have two daughters named Mathis & Jaya Roll and two sons Trapper & Tyler Piatt.
- His spouse also collaborated with him on his second best-selling book.
- Rich Roll has a good height of 5 ft 10 in tall (180 cm) with a lean yet muscular build.
- During his participation in the EPIC5 CHALLENGE, the athlete traveled to various places like Oahu, Molokai, and Maui.
- Rich was not a professional biker two years prior when he first won Ultraman.
- He is a dedicated vegan & fitness enthusiast and weighs around 78 kilograms (171 lbs).
- In fact, Roll is also the first vegan to finish the 320-mile über-endurance event.