Robert Brown (born in 1967) is a British Manager, Former Businessman, Real Estate Agent, and Celebrity Parent from London, England. In 2016, he gained immense popularity after it was revealed that he is the dad of Millie Bobby Brown (actress).
He and his family moved to American a few years back to support Millie’s dreams. During an interview, she told that they went through very difficult times in the USA. Her parents forced to move back to England as they ran out of money.
Later, the actress had to stay with her aunt and soon became devastated. Bobby was not able to get work in the entertainment industry. One day, Melanie Greene (producer and talent manager) spotted Millie during a showcase through a performing arts school in Florida.
Then, the young artist bagged the role of the main role of “Eleven/Jane” in the Netflix original series “Stranger Things” in 2016. The same year, Millie Brown became the most searched actress with the success of the web series.
Married Life, Spouse & Children
The 52-years-old Robert Brown is a married man. He dated and tied the knot with his wife “Kelly Brown” (Homemaker) many years. However, there is no much information about their marriage date and venue on the internet.
The couple shares four kids together. On December 27, 1993, Kelly gave birth to their eldest daughter “Paige Brown” (Instagram Personality). She is currently working as a Building Society Employee.
As per Wikipedia, the pair welcomed their only son “Charlie Brown” in the year 1999 in England. Millie Bobby Brown’s dad, Kelly Brown, and their children then migrated to Spain in order to expand Robert’s business.
On February 19, 2004, he and his partner blessed with their second girl “Millie Bobby Brown”. She was born in Marbella, Andalusia, Spain. The Stranger Things’ famed star started an affair with her boyfriend Jacob Sartorius (American singer and songwriter) in October 2017.
Though, we are not 100% sure if they are still together or not. Robert and Mrs. Brown finally welcomed their youngest child, Ava Brown on January 20, 2012.
|Real Full Birth Name||Robert Brown.|
|Profession||Manager, Former Businessman, and Real Estate Agent.|
|Famous for||being the father of Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things Main Actress).|
|Age (As of 2019)||52 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1967.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||England, United Kingdom.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||1. London, England, United Kingdom.
2. Atlanta, Gorgia, USA.
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 0".
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 96 Kg.
Pounds: 211 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||46-38-47.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||11.|
|Parents||Father: Names are not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are disclosed by him.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Kelly Brown.|
|Daughter||1. Paige Brown.
2. Ava Brown.
3. Millie Bobby Brown.
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Elvis Presley (American singer) and Angelina Jolie (American actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel and Music.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Robert Brown
- Millie Bobby Brown‘s father, Robert Brown was born in 1967 in England, United Kingdom. Therefore, his age is 52 years old, as of 2019.
- The actress’s parent never mentioned anything about his dad, mother, siblings, and early life on the internet.
- When Bobby Brown turned 4-years-old he and his family moved back to their hometown in Bournemouth, Dorset where their youngest girl was born.
- In 2012, Robert and all members of the Brown family shifted to Orlando, Florida, the USA where their relative lives.
- In fact, Millie later enrolled in an art school there and got the attention, Melanie Greene.
- After the success of the Netflix show, Robert gained huge controversy when he demanded a signing fee from the talent agency that used to represent his daughter.
- Almost five talent agencies reported that he asked big amount of money for the rights to represent Millie.
- Currently, the actress chose to sign with WME and they did not pay her.
- According to a source, Robert manages his star daughter in order to maintain her schedule, finances, travels, event appearances, etc.
- He told in the interview that Millie observed musicals – Moulin Rouge, Chicago, Annie, and Bugsy Malone while his other kids watched cartoons.