Robert F. Smith (born December 1, 1962) is an American Businessman, Philanthropist, and Investor from Denver, USA. Additionally, he is a former Banker and Chemical Engineer. Robert founded an equity firm “Vista Equity Partners” in 2000. In fact, his company’s capital commitments are more than $40 billion US Dollars. Furthermore, his real birth name is “Robert Frederick Smith“.
In the world, there are 600,000 employees are working for the company. Furthermore, they have 50 software companies’ clients across the globe. As per the Dow Jones, rating Vistas is among the top equity firms in the United States. Another consultancy firm “Prequin” appreciated the working of Smith’s organization.
The policy framed by the equity firm returned around $2.46 for every $1 invested. According to Forbes USA 2018 list, Robert is on the 163rd place among the richest people. Furthermore, his rank in the World’s Forbes Richest people 2018 list is 480th (2018). His wealth and surpassed Opera Winfrey’s success too.
Actually, he is among the wealthiest Afro-Americans. A cover story made about his success story. Recently, the Business Executive paid off the loan of 400 students of Morehouse College. It is big news for those students who faced the burden of student loan debt of $40 million. Additionally, he donated around $1.5 to the institution.
Before Fame, Parents & Profile
Robert F. Smith was born on the 1st of December 1962 in Denver, Colorado (USA). Therefore, his present age is 56 years old. Moreover, his mom-dad is Ph.D. scholars named Dr. William Robert Smith (father) and Dr. Sylvia Myma Smith (mother).
They worked for the local schools of their hometown. Additionally, F. Smith lived in the Afro-American middle-class background. He finished his elementary education at Carson Elementary School. Moreover, Robert received his college education at MIT.
On the other hand, he attended Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. speeches in the March on Washington. However, he did not qualify the Bell Labs internship in his High School. Actually, the opportunity is for college students only. Robert did his MBA in Marketing and Finance Hons. at the Columbia Business School.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
Moreover, the name of Mr. Smith’s first wife is Suzanne McFayden Smith. They married in 1998 and separated in 2010. In fact, Robert is the father of three kids with Suzanne named Zoe, Eliana Smith (daughters) and Max Smith (son).
Meanwhile, Max and Eliana are studying in school. Robert’s only also plays basketball. Zoe Smith is doing her graduation at New York University. She is also a comedian and member of “Hammer Katz” group. He married again with Hope Dworaczyk (Healthy Living Advocate, Fashion Editor, and Playboy Playmate).
Still, his second wedding did not work out. Robert and Hope decided to divorce in July 2015. Ms. Dworaczyk has two sons Hendrix Robert Smith (born December 19, 2014) and Legend Robert Smith (born March 16, 2016).
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Robert Frederick Smith.|
|Profession||Businessman, Philanthropist, and Investor.|
|Famous For||Paid off $40 Million student loan of Morehouse College students.|
|Age (As of 2019)||56 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 1, 1962.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Denver, Colorado (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @robertfredericksmith (129K Followers).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagitatus.|
|Current Residence||Austin, Texas (USA).|
|Company Name||Vista Equity Partners.|
|Awards||1. 163rd Rank in Forbes American 2018.
2. World Richest People Forbes 2018 Rank 408.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Dr. William Robert Smith.
Mother: Dr. Sylvia Myma Smith.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married Twice).|
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Suzanne McFayden Smith.
2. Hope Dworaczyk (Healthy Living Advocate, Fashion Editor, and Playboy Playmate).
|Children||Son: Max Smith, Hendrix Robert Smith & Legend Robert Smith.
Daughter: Zoe & Eliana Smith.
|Highest Qualification||1. Chemical Engineering Degree at M.I.T.
2. MBA in Finance & Marketing Hons. at Columbia Business.
|School||Carson Elementary School.|
|Alma Mater||1. M.I.T.
2. Columbia Business School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Margot Robbie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Mexico.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Watching Netflix shows & Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Chinese Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$50 Billion US Dollars.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in Austin, Malibu & New York City.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Robert F. Smith
- Wikipedia: Robert worked for companies like Kraft General Foods, Air Products and Chemicals, and Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company.
- In fact, Smith went to Goldman Sachs in the Investment Banking Department (New York & Silicon Valley).
- He was for the first person in the bank to hold merger and acquisition responsibility.
- The 56-year-old advised the merger activities for Yahoo, Microsoft and Texas Instruments.
- Additionally, he did some tests related to reliability in the conductors.
- Hope’s ex-husband owned several residential properties at Austin, Malibu ($19.5 Million), New York ($59 Million).
- Furthermore, he brought Malibu house of Yolanda Hadid (Reality Show Star).
- Money Factor: The estimated Robert F. Smith Net worth is around $50 Billion US Dollars (as of 2019).
- He is the first African-American to hold Chairman Position at Carnegie Hall.
- Meanwhile, he invested in an organization such as the National Park Foundation and UNCF.
Explore More: Who is Debra Tate? Her Biography, Lifestyle & Story
- Additionally, he contributed $2.5 Million Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Smith is the individual donor at the City of Hope to arrange funds for breast cancer treatment.
- He also served at the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights as the Chairperson.
- The Cornell University named an institution Robert Frederick Smith School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering on his name.
- Actually, “The Chronicle Philanthropy” has named in the “Philanthropy 50 List”.