Robert Forster (born July 13, 1941, age 78 years) was an American Actor and Television Personality from Rochester, New York. He acted in many Hollywood movies and TV shows. This actor is known for his films like The Delta Force (1986), Jackie Brown (1997), and Medium Cool (1969).
Early Life, Childhood & Parents
Robert Wallace Forster, Jr. was born to Robert Wallace Forster Sr. and Grace Dorothy in 1941 in Rochester, New York. He gives his birthday party on July 13 every year.
His father is an English-Irish professional Elephant trainer and worked in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus company. Later, he served on the position of executive in the baking supply firm.
In addition, Grace Dorothy is a homemaker and belongs to Italian American descent. However, his parents separated in the year 1949.
Forster participated in various musical revues in Rochester’s Madison High School. He completed his school graduation in 1959. After this, Robert studied at Heidelberg College, and Alfred University.
Bobby attended the University of Rochester with the help of a football scholarship. Forster Jr. also earned his Bachelor’s degree (psychology as the main subject) in 1964.
Marriage, Spouse & Children
As per his personal life, Bob has fallen in love with his girlfriend Marlene. He became the father of a son named “Robert Wallace Forster III” when he was unmarried.
In his graduation days at the University of Rochester, Robert Forster started his romance with June Forster. Later, this couple tied the knot on May 14, 1966.
From this marriage, they have 3 daughters named Maeghen Forster (born in 1972), Elizabeth Forster (born in 1967), and Kathrine Forster (born 1969).
However, this couple often fought due to personal differences. They divorced on 20 September 1975. In 1978, Bobby married his second wife named Zivia Forster and divorced her in 1980.
Robert proposed her third spouse “Evie Forster”. They happily staying together.
|Full Birth Name||Robert Wallace Forster, Jr.|
|Nickname||Robert Forster, Bob & Bobby.|
|Famous For||Known for movies Jackie Brown (1997), The Delta Force (1986), and Medium Cool (1969).|
|Age (As of 2019)||78 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 13, 1941.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Rochester, New York, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Date of Death||October 11, 2019|
|Died (Place)||Los Angeles, California.|
|Death Cause||Brain tumor, cancer.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Ethnicity||White Italian, American, English and Irish descent.|
|Debut||Film: Reflections in a Golden Eye (1967).
TV-Show: N.Y.P.D. (1967).
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 9" tall.
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 81 Kg.
Pounds: 178 lbs.
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-38-35.|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Robert Wallace Forster Sr (Elephant Trainer).
Mother: Grace Dorothy.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Dated his college girlfriend June before their marriage. Earlier, he was in a relationship with Marlene.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Zivia Forster (m. 1978 - div. 1980).
2. June Forster (married on 14 May 1966 - divorced on 20 September 1975).
|Children||Son: Robert Wallace Forster III (born 1965, from his ex-girlfriend Marlene).
Daughter: Maeghen Forster, Elizabeth Forster & Kate Forster.
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology (1964).|
|School||Rochester's Madison High School.|
|Alma Mater||The University of Rochester (Class of 1964).|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$10 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Income Source||Movies, Investment, Assets & Business.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Robert Forster
- Forster has an amazing IQ level (99.9). Moreover, he also became a member of the Triple Nine Society because of his intelligence.
- After completing his studies, he joined East Rochester theater and performed many Plays. His acting is appreciated in the West Side Story Play.
- In 1965, he moved to New York City to begin his career as an Actor.
- He got a lead role in “Mrs. Dally Has a Lover” play along with Actress Arlene Francis.
- Due to some initial struggling period in New York City, he returned back in Rochester.
- After this, he worked as a construction employee and substitute teacher.
- One day, an acting agent from 20th Century-Fox met him and selected him for his next 5 movies.
- In 1967, Robert has made his film debut from his first movie named Reflections in a Golden Eye. He played a small role in “Private L.G. Williams” in this film.
- Robert Forster’s height stands at 5 ft 9 in tall (1.76 m) and his weight is 178 lbs (81 Kg).
- After this, he acted in many movies along with big Hollywood stars.
- In his movie “Jackie Brown (1997)”, he played the role of Max Cherry. Furthermore, he hung the poster of his dad’s Barnum & Bailey Circus to tribute him.
- As per his wealth stats, his accumulated Net worth is $10 Million US Dollars.
- He has once worked as a vacuum cleaner salesperson.
- Bobby belongs to White American, English, Italian, and Irish ethnicity.
- The age gap between him and his wife Evie Forster is 38 years.
- On 11 in Los Angeles, California.