Robin McGraw (born December 28, 1953) is an American Entrepreneur, Founder, Philanthropist, Television Personality, and Author from Los Angeles, California. She is well recognized as the spouse of Dr. Phil McGraw who is a psychologist and TV star. Moreover, her real full birth name is Robin Jo Jameson.
He is actively working as a host of the superhit television series “Dr. Phil“. His first appearance on screen was on the show “The Oprah Winfrey Show” in the late 1990s. Furthermore, Phil made debut with his own show on September 2002.
Television Shows, Career, Net worth & Books
Robin also actively participates in her partner’s show from the very first day. She gave advice on various topics such as motherhood, women’s daily life problems, responsibilities as a wife, etc.
Later, Mrs. McGraw featured on TV newsmagazine “Entertainment Tonight” and talk show “Rachael Ray”. Dr. Phil McGraw’s Spouse released her first book titled “Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose” in September 2006.
In 2019, the accumulated Robin McGraw’s Net worth is $40 million US dollars, according to Forbes.
In January 2009, Robin Jameson published her second project “What’s Age Got to Do With It?” (New York Times’ bestseller book). As an entrepreneur, Robin launched “Robin McGraw Revelation Lifestyle Brand” in 2014 and signed a contract with Home Shopping Network.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
The 65-years-old entrepreneur began a relationship with her then-boyfriend, Phil in 1973. Robin tied the knot with her husband “Phillip Calvin McGraw” on August 14, 1976, in a private ceremony.
The couple is also blessed with two kids i.e. two sons named Jay (born September 12, 1979) and Jordan McGraw (1986). According to Wikipedia, Jay works as a writer and television producer.
He also serves as a president and CEO of Stage 29 Productions. Jordan is an American singer, musician, and a lead guitarist. Earlier, Dr. Phil wedded to his ex-wife “Debbie Higgins McCall” when he was 20-years-old.
Their marriage lasted from 1970 to 1973. Recently, in September 2019, many news agencies claimed that Robin and McGraw are planning to divorce each other. But there is no official statement published by them about their separation on the internet.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Robin Jo Jameson.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Founder, Philanthropist, Television Personality, and Author.|
|Famous for||Being the Wife of Dr. Phil McGraw (American television personality, author and psychologist).|
|Age (As of 2018)||65 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||December 28, 1953.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||Beverly Hills, California, United States.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-23-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Jim Jameson.
Mother: Georgia Jameson.
|Siblings||Twin-brother: Roger Jameson.
Sister: 1. Cindi Broaddus.
2. Karin Jameson.
3. Jamie Jameson.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since 1976.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Phillip Calvin McGraw.|
|Son||1. Jay McGraw.
2. Jordan McGraw.
|School||Duncan High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Sandra Bullock.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Read, Travel, and Listen to Music.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$40 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$300K - $400K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Living in Beverly Hills, California's luxurious house.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Robin McGraw
- Biography: Dr. Phil McGraw’s wife, Robin McGraw was born on the 28th of December 1953 (age 65 years old, as of 2018) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Robins’ parents are Georgia Jameson (mother) and Jim Jameson (father).
- She has four siblings i.e. three sisters Cindi Broaddus, Jamie Jameson & Karin Jameson, and a twin brother Roger Jameson.
- Mrs. McGraw graduated from Duncan High School many years ago.
- In 2007, Robin Jo Jameson penned a book named “From My Heart to Yours’” in order to help women.
- She began her own charity foundation “When Georgia Smiled: The Robin McGraw Revelation Foundation” in the following years.
- Figure Stats: Entrepreneur, Robin McGraw’s height is 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters tall).
- She has a petite, very slim but healthy figure with an estimated body weight of 54 kilograms (119 pounds) and Jo follows a strict diet in order to remain lean and fit.
Explore More: Who is Mckrae Game? His Story, Random Information & Affairs
- As a founder, the celebrity wife started her a line “Robin McGraw Revelation’s Luxury Skincare Collection” in 2016.
- Recently, in 2018, Jo appeared as the guest co-host in the show “The Talk”.
- The businesswoman also serves as a board member of “Dr. Phil Foundation”.
- According to rumors, she has undergone plastic and cosmetic surgeries which she completely denied.