Ron Jeremy (born March 12, 1953) is an American based Pornographic Actor, Director, and Stand-Up Comedian from Queens (New York, United States). He nicknamed as The Hedgehog. He ranked the first place in the 50 Top Porn Stars of All Time.
Before entering the adult film industry, he was a professional teacher. He left his job as he tried his luck in the Broadway Theater.
Still, he could make any money from it. He clicked pictures and then his girlfriend submitted it to the magazine. He utilized the opportunity and began working in adult movies.
Additionally, Jeremy featured in the non-pornographic movies like Killing Zoe, 52 Pick Up, Ghostbusters, Caged Fury, Tales from the Crapper, I am Virgin and Killer School Girls from Outer Space.
Ronald Jeremy Hyatt was born on March 12, 1953 (Age: 67 years old, 2020) in Queens, USA. He belongs to the middle-class Jewish family background. His ancestors are from Russia and Poland.
The name of Ron’s father is Arnold Hyatt (physicist). His mother is a book editor who served as an OSS in World War II. He passed out from the Benjamin N. Cardozo High School.
He earned his BA (Theater Arts) and MA (Special Education) from Queens College, New York City. Additionally, he has a brother Larry Hyatt and a sister, Susan Hyatt.
Ron Jeremy’s Sexual harassment allegations
There are dozens of women who filed harassment against him. The organizers of the Exxxotica banned Ron from the conventions and functions. He groped his fingers in the private parts of the attendees of the hotels and restaurants. The BBC NewsBBC sources revealed the scandal.
In June 2020, he charged with the four counts of sexual harassment cases. The cases against him registered in the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office.
However, Jeremy has to face new issues, as many females are against him on the molestation cases. All the charges proved against him then he can face prison 90 years of prison punishments.
In the early 1970s, he was a struggling actor. Ron Jeremy’s old girlfriend helped him and clicked the playgirl photo for the magazine. He did not discuss anything about his love interest in the past years.
For the past years, he admitted about his open relationship with Natalie. The couple did not reveal about marriage relationship in the future. He confirmed that he is romantically involved with Tanya Lawson.
|Full Birth Name||Ronald Jeremy Hyatt.|
|In the News For||Accused on the sexual harassment charges.|
|Profession||Pornographic Actor, Director, and Stand-Up Comedian.|
|Age (As of 2020)||67 years old.|
|Hometown/Birthplace||Queens, New York (USA).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 12, 1953.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Last Updated||24 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - dreshare.com)|
|Zodiac Birth Sign.||Pisces.|
|Residence Location||New York.|
|Films||1. Can I Do It... 'Til I Need Glasses? (1977).
2. 9½ Weeks (1986).
3. The Chase (1994).
4. Tromeo and Juliet (1995).
5. The Boondock Saints (1999).
6. The Rules of Attraction (2002).
7. Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove (2005).
8. Big Money Rustlas (2010).
9. Sorority Party Massacre (2012).
10. Return to Return to Nuke 'Em High AKA Volume 2 (2017).
|Television Shows||1. Wheel of Fortune (1980).
2. Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam (1995).
3. The Frank Skinner Show (2003).
4. Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld (2007).
5. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (2007).
6. Tosh.0 (2007).
7. Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (2007).
8. Silent Library (2010).
9. Hoarders, Buried Alive: One is good, two is better (2013).
|Awards||1. AFAA Award – Best Supporting Actor for Suzie Superstar (1983).
2. AVN Award – Best Supporting Actor Candy Strippers II (1986).
3. Crossover Performer of the Year AFWG Award (2004).
4. Favorite Adult Actor (F.A.M.E Award, 2006).
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Arnold Hyatt (Physicist).
Mother: Name Not Known (Book Editor).
|Siblings||Brother: Larry Hyatt.
Sister: Susan Hyatt.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend Name||1. Tanya Lawson.
|Dating History??||In a relationship with Tanya Lawson.|
|Highest Qualification||BA (Theater Arts) and MA (Special Education) from Queens College, New York City.|
|School||Benjamin N. Cardozo High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Queens College, New York City.|
|Income & Earnings||$1 Million-$1.2 Million (acting work).|
|Net worth (approx. value)||$6 Million US Dollars (as of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ron Jeremy
- In his career in the porn industry, he admitted that he did not suffer from sexually transmitted diseases.
- He mentioned with his nicknames like R.J, David Elliot, Big Daddy, Ronnie, and The Hedgehog.
- He acted in the television shows such as The Farm, The Frank Skinner Show, Family Guy, Bone Chillers, Wheel of Fortune, Silent Library and Hoarders, Buried Alive: One is good, two is better.
- His documentary movies are Porn Star: The Legend of Ron Jeremy and Fuck: A Fuckumentary.
- In 1979, his porn movie titled “The Olympic Fever” released.
- Ron won the F.A.M.E Award for Favorite Adult Actor (2006).
- In his acting career, he recognized in the AFAA and AVN Awards for the Best Supporting Actor in several movies.
- He began a series of debates opposing Pastor Craig Gross (Founder of XXXchurch.com anti-pornographic website).
- On January 29, 2013, he admitted to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Hospital after experiencing chest pain. The doctors found aneurysm near his heart and they operated on the same day. Jeremy stayed in the hospital for three weeks.
- He opened a business with his partner Paul Smith and opened the Ron Jeremy’s Club Sesso nightclub located in the downtown of Portland, Oregon. Due to the legal issues, his nightclub closed down in June 2015.
- Ron Jeremy’s height calculated 5 feet 6 inches. In accordance with that, his weight is 154 pounds.
- He prepared himself with the role of an antagonist in the sports comedy movie Tetherball: The Movie.
- Jeremy’s net worth valued $6 Million US Dollars as of 2020. Additionally, his earnings calculated between $1 Million-$1.2 Million.
- He was the former face of the music videos of Sublime, Mercury Rev, Moby, Insane Clown Posse, Kid Rock, LMFAO, Everclear, Sam Kinison, and Guns N’ Roses.
- In 2012, he appeared in the Casual Sex song of the Canadian Rock Band My Darkest Days.
- He gave a partially nude pose for the PETA campaign for the animals’ support.
- Mr. Jeremy released his memoir Ron Jeremy: The Hardest (Working) Man in Showbiz in 2007. Harper Collins published the book and associated it with the publication house.
- He indulged himself in the marketing and promotion of the Ron de Jeremy rum brand.
- He featured himself in the parody songs of the well-known singer Miley Cyrus.
- Apart from that, he was present along with the other celebrities like Brittney Spears, lonelygirl15, and Little Superstar in the video spoofs of the Heavy.com. The website shared the videos online sources too.
- His mother can fluently speak languages like German and French.
References [ + ]