Rory John Gates (born May 23, 1999) is an American Social Worker from Seattle (Washington, United States). He is best known as Bill Gates’ Son, the co-founder of Microsoft. Moreover, Rory is trying to build his presence in the industry.
He is not getting any support from his wealthy background. On the other hand, he has not disturbed his private information on social media.
Some open details are available on the internet related to his education. He spends more than 30% of his pocket money on charity programs.
Bill and his wife Melinda started the world’s largest private charity Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The organization conducts research programs with the people.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Education
Rory John Gates took birth in the world’s wealthiest family on May 23, 1999 (age 20 years, as in 2019). He stayed in Seattle, Washington, with his two sisters Phoebe Adele Gates (born September 14, 2002) and Jennifer Katharine Gates (born April 26, 1996).
Rory is the only boy child of Melinda Gates (mom) and Bill Gates (dad). Moreover, he passed out from the Lakeside School. His paternal grandparents are Bill Gates Sr. and Mary Maxwell Gates.
Melinda Gates’ son is close to his maternal grandmother Elaine Agnes Amerland and grandfather Raymond Joseph French, Jr. Rory qualified in Economics and Computer Science degrees from Duke University. Then, he wished to pursue an MBA.
Personal Life, Girlfriend & Partner
This time it appears that he is doing his best job like an average person. He has talked about his past relationships and affairs in the media.
Therefore, Rory John Gates kept his status single. There are no edgy bits gossips about his professional and personal life. Up to this time, no marriage and separation news recorded about him.
|Full Real Name||Rory John Gates.|
|Famous for||Only son of Microsoft Co-Founder Bill Gates.|
|Age (As of 2019)||20 years old.|
|Birth Date||May 23, 1999.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Seattle (Washington, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||Irish, English, and German.|
|House Location||Xanadu 2.0 (Lake Washington, Medina).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Bill Gates (Businessperson, Software Developer, Investor, and Philanthropist)
Mother: Melinda Gates (Former General Manager Microsoft & Social Worker).
|Siblings||Sisters: Jennifer Katharine Gates and Phoebe Adele Gates.|
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents:Bill Gates Sr., Mary Maxwell Gates, Elaine Agnes Amerland and Raymond Joseph French, Jr. Rory.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||High School Completed.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rory John Gates
- Though, he has not engaged himself on any social sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Bill Gates’ child is actively working for his NGO and research on global problems like malaria and poverty.
- Rory Gates comes from the Irish, English, and German ethnicity group.
- Bill Gates declared that he donated a significant portion of his wealth into charity.
- Since 1987, he is the wealthiest person in the world as per Forbes.
- He has known as the pioneer in the microcomputer revolution during the 1970s.
- Moreover, he began his software business Microsoft in 1975 with his childhood friend Paul Allen.
- He started the “The Giving Pledge” initiative along with Warren Buffett.
- Other billionaires across the globe pledged to eliminate the polio disease from the world.
- Moreover, Bill decided to give his full-time to his NGO and then his business.
- Rory John Gates stands tall at a height of 5 ft 9 in (1.76 m) tall, and his weight is 70 Kg or 154 pounds.
- He organized some charity tennis matches with Swiss star Roger Federer.
- His sister, Jennifer Gates engaged with Nayel Nassar (Egyptian Equestrian) in January 2020.
- House Info: Rory resides in the Xanadu 2.0 with his mom-dad and siblings. His mansion valued $1.063 Million. The location is in Lake Washington, Medina. The 66K square villa consists of an underwater music system, swimming pool, and gym.
- Bill Gates’ total wealth estimated $107.1 Billion US Dollars. He owns a fleet of cars Porsche 911, Ferrari 348, Porsche 959, and Jaguar.
- The TIME magazine named him in the 100 influential people list.
- Melinda and her husband honored with Padma Bhushan in 2015.
- Former US President Barack Obama gave him the President Medal of Freedom for their social efforts in 2016.
- By the age of 13, he was not allowed to use any gadgets, including mobile phones.