Ross Edgley (born October 13, 1985) is a British Model, Swimmer, Adventurer Athlete and author based in Grantham (UK). In fact, he has created a new record for swimming Great Britain. He has started on June 1, 2018, from Margate, Kent. Furthermore, Ross has completed around 1780 miles in six months.
He ate more than 500 bananas. During that time, he did not keep his foot on the land. Mr. Edley swims for 12 hours in a day. Though, the main obstacles on his way are jellyfish, strong tides and cold water. The 33-year-old joined by 300 swimmers to cover his last mile to Margaret.
He reached around 9:00 pm GMT. According to BBC, he is looking to the next swimming challenge. His efforts have affected his body. He is feeling shoulder pain and his tongue have disintegrated from salt water.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
This Great British Swimmer was born on the 13th of October 1985 in Grantham, United Kingdom (UK). Hence, Ross Edgley’s age is 33 years old in 2018.
Though, he has not much revealed about his family and dating history. He is of British nationality and White-Caucasian ethnicity.
|Full Birth Name||Ross Edgley.|
|Profession||1. Adventurer & Author.
2. Co-Founder of "The Protien Works".
|Age (As of 2018)||Thirty-three (33) years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||13th of October 1985.|
|Famous For||Covered around 1780 miles from Margaret Coast.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Grantham, United Kingdom (UK).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||44-37-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
Sister: 1 Sis.
|Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Found.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Sukollawat Kanarot.
Actress: Davika Hoorne.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Swimming and Fishing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Food.|
|Net Asset (Approx.)||Under Review.(As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Not Found.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ross Edgley
- Ross has written books like The World’s Fittest Book: The Sunday Times Bestseller from the Strongman Swimmer.
- In fact, he is in Limca Books of Records.
- He is the co-founder of “The Protein Works” gym.
- Edgley has completed a rope climb that is equal to Mount Everest height in 19 hours in 2016.
- He also joined a marathon after making a record of pulling a car.
- However, he could not complete his attempt to cover 24.8 miles from Martinique and St Lucia.
Read Also: Bio Profile of Maura Binkley & her Personal Life Facts
- Ross ended it after pulling a tree trunk.
- Presently, he swims 1780 miles within six months from Margaret.
- The Cornish Sailor Matthew Knight supported him.
- Furthermore, Ross told that tides helped him to swim 8.7 knots.
- Meanwhile, he threatened by a 9ft shark while swimming.