Ross Lynch (born December 29, 1995) is an American Singer, Musician, Actor and Songwriter from Littleton (Colorado). Furthermore, he is among the founder members of the R5 pop rock band. As an actor, he debuted in Disney Channel TV show names “Austin & Ally”. He plays the role of Austin Moon. After that, he appeared Teen Beach Movie Series as Brad.
Meanwhile, Ross received appreciation for his role in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. As the supernatural, show released on Netflix on October 26, 2018. In addition to this, Chance Perdomo appears as “Ambrose Spellman” and Kiernan Shipka as “Sabrina Spellman”. Sabrina is half-human and half-witch in the horror drama.
Though, his fans want to know that Ross is dating or single. Moreover, Courtney and Ross confirmed their relationship in 2015. However, they separated in October 2017. They did not spread their news publically about their breakup. Earlier, he has dated American actress and dancer Morgan Lancer. They had an affair in 2012 and broke up by the coming of 2014.
Wiki, Parents, Brother & Early Life
This Star Singer was born on the 29th of December 1995 in Littleton, Colorado (USA). Hence in 2018, Ross Lynch’ age is around Twenty-two (22) years old. His full real birth name is Ross Shor Lynch. In fact, he is the second child among the five siblings.
The name of his brothers is Ricker Lynch, Ryland Lynch, and Rocky Lynch. Furthermore, his sister is Rydel Lynch. He did his education from homeschooling. During that time, he took guitar and piano classes.
In 2007, he shifted with his family members to Los Angeles (California). He belongs to the family of entertainers. His second cousins are Julianne Hough and Derek Hough is famous celebrities.
|Full Birth Name||Ross Shor Lynch.|
|Profession||1. Singer & Musician.
2. Actor & Songwriter.
|Age (As of 2018)||Twenty-Two (22) years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||29th of December 1995.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Littleton, Colorado (USA).|
|Citizenship||The United States of America.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California (USA).|
|Famous For||Playing the role of Harvey Kinkle in “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina".|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Ricker Lynch, Ryland Lynch, and Rocky Lynch.
Sister: Rydel Lynch.
|Ross Lynch Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||He was in a relationship with Actress & Dancer Courtney.|
|Girlfriend||1. Morgan Lancer.
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Update Soon.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Passout.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Kevin Spacey.
Actress: Charlize Theron.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Playing Piano & Travelling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Continental Food.|
|Net Asset (Approx.)||$5 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
Some Interesting Facts about Ross Lynch (Singer)
- Ross started his “The Driver Lynch” with his brother Rocky.
- He worked in a biopic show named “My Friend Dahmer” as Jeffrey Dahmer.
- Currently, Lynch did the role of Harvey Kinkle in Netflix show named “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina”.
- In the online series, he is the boyfriend of Sabrina Spellman.
- He also did a theater play “A Chorus Line” at Hollywood Bowl (2016).
- In fact, he portrayed the character of Mark Anthony.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Ross Lynch is $5 Million US Dollars in 2018.
- Some of his composed songs include “Like Me”, “Christmas Soul”, “Can’t Stop Singing” and “A Billion Hits”.
- At that same time, he showed his acting skills in movies like A Day as Holly’s Kids, Status Update, Muppets Most Wanted and Grapple!
- Lynch recorded songs for Teen Beach Movie.
- The album becomes the fourth best selling album of the year 2013.