Rutger Bregman (born April 26, 1988) is a Dutch Historian and Author from Renesse (Netherlands). In fact, he publishes books related to Economics, History, and Philosophy. Meanwhile, Rutger has written around 4 books. One of them is the “Utopia for Realists: How We Can Build the Ideal World”. In addition, his full real birth name is Rutger C. Bregman.
Actually, he raises the issues about working hours and conditions of employees. Moreover, Bregman’s work features on the BBC, The Washington Post, and The Guardian. Usually, “The Guardian” calls him “the Dutch wunderkind of new ideas. Recently, the historian becomes a global sensation.
He attended the Davos Summit of his year. Additionally, he participates in the World Economic Forum debate too. However, Bregman usually focuses on fair taxation than the philanthropy. Now, Rutger has given an interview to the Fox too. Still, it comes on the air soon.
At that time, Carlos is just speechless on his arguments. Bregman is raising the issue of higher taxes for a long time. He accuses the Carlson raised by the Murdoch family. Initially, his ideas during Davos meeting are on global warming and business. Finally, Rutger ends the interview after discussing on the Silicon Valley executive.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This popular Historian was born on the 26th of April 1988 in Renesse, Netherlands. At present, Rutger Bregman’s age is around 30 years old. On the other hand, his father, mother, sister and brother information is not available on the internet.
Rutger earns his BA and MA in History from Utrecht University. Still, Mr. Bregman relationship status is just single. Now, his focus is on covering social issues.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Rutger C. Bregman.|
|Profession||Historian & Author.|
|Famous For||Giving the Fox interview with Carlson Tucker.|
|Age (As of 2019)||30 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||April 26, 1988.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||Renesse, Netherlands.|
|Books||1. History of Progress.
2. Utopia for Realists: How We Can Build the Ideal World.
|Awards||1. Belgian Liberals Prize (2013) for “History of Progress” Best Nonfiction Book.
2. Top 10 TED Speakers.
3. Nominated for European Press Prize twice.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 73 Kg.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-33-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Found.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Brother: Will Update.
Sister: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Holds BA & MA (History).|
|School||High School, Renesse.|
|Alma Mater||Utrecht University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Bruce Lee.
Actress: Joey King.
|Dream Holiday Destination||New York & London.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Playing Golf.|
|Favorite Dishes||Thai Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$2.5 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rutger Bregman
- Rutger usually appears in the TedTalks presentation.
- Actually, he argues on the poverty and money related issues.
- His book “History of Progress” wins the “Best Nonfiction Book”.
- The Belgian Liberals Prize gives him the award.
- In fact, Mr. Bregman writes columns for the De Correspondent.
- He gets the nominations for the European Press Prize for two times.
- creates an essay with Jesse Frederik for the Month of Philosophy.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and his body weight is around 73 Kilograms.
- Financial Details: The estimated Net worth of Rutger Bregman is around $2.5 Million US Dollars.
Related: Who is Malika Haqq? Wikipedia Profile, Trivia & Story
- As per Montreal Newspaper “Le Devoir”, he follows in the social dreams.
- He has the member of the Christian Association SSR-NU.
- In 2010, he is in the top 10 best TED talks by Chris Anderson (TED Curator).
- Furthermore, Rutger is among the young and popular European thinkers.
- Some of his interventions are on social media platforms.