Sadie Sandler (born May 6, 2006) is an American Child Artist from Coral Springs (Florida, USA). Her daddy Adam Sandler is a well-known comedian and actor. Being the daughter of a Hollywood celebrity is not a piece of cake.
Media and family have many expectations from you. Furthermore, Sadie faces a constant spotlight on her. She is in confusion to follow the footsteps of her mom and dad and become an actor or not.
She gave around ten film appearances. Though Sadie Sandler is not active on social media platforms, she joins her parents in public events.
Adam’s daughter was born on May 6, 2006 (Age: 14 years old, 2020) in Coral Springs, Florida. Her mother Jackie Sandler and father Adam Sandler are professional Hollywood actors. Furthermore, her full name is Sadie Madison Titone-Sandler.
Sunny Madeline Sandler is her young sister and a professional actress. Sadie settled down in Los Angeles with her family members. She joined the high school to complete her studies.
View this post on Instagram
Hellooooo high school and college class of 2020. Holy cow. Way to go. You did it. You are officially smart. You worked hard and you deserve the respect. Sorry it’s a rough time to be graduating, but you know what I did the night of my high school graduation? I sat at home with my parents and we all just stared at each other just like you’re doing now. Then the fun began. Love you all. Congratulations. Enjoy it and get ready to go save the world. We need you. Love, The Sandman
|Full Real Birth Name||Sadie Madison Titone-Sandler.|
|Last Updated||On 27 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
|Age (As of 2020)||14 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 6, 2006.|
|Famous For||Daughter of Adam Sandler (Actor).|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Coral Springs, Florida.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Taurus.|
|House Location||Los Angeles (California, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 1".
Centimeters: 154 cm.
Meters: 1.54 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Adam Sandler (Actor & Comedian).
Mother: Jacqueline Samantha Titone (Actress).
|Siblings||Sister: Sunny Madeline Sandler (Actress).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Pursuing High School Education.|
|School||High School in Los Angeles.|
|Alma Mater||Not Known.|
|Hobbies||Bike Riding and Traveling.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sadie Sandler
- Adam Sandler’s daughter is an honest critic.
- She does not spare her dad for his bad performances in the films.
- She enjoys her beach holidays with her sister, mommy, and daddy.
- Sadie revealed that her father Adam helps her in the homework and school projects.
- She is shy, sweet, and an extremely adorable personality.
- Moreover, she rides her bike around her residential block.
- She is continuously trying to improve her acting skills through her regular movie appearances.
- She inherited the best comic timing from her dad, and she uses it on her film shooting.
- Sadie Sandler acted in 10 movies that include Just Go With It, Grow Ups, Jack and Jill, That’s My Body, The Do Over and Sandy Wexler.
- She gave her voice in animated films such as Hotel Transylvania and Hotel Transylvania 2.
- In 2015, she featured in a science fiction action-based comedy movie titled Pixels.
- It is a fact that she did small roles in the initial phase of her career.
- Most of her movies are with her father, Adam.
- Sadie and Sunny told their mom and dad that they want to explore something new than acting in movies.
- Sadie Sandler’s paternal grandparents are Judy and Stanley Sandler.
- Adam has best known for his comedy movies like Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Waterboy, The Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates, The Longest Yard, and Grown Ups.
- He formed his film production company named Happy Madison Productions.
- However, the fans gave negative reviews to the movies produced by his production house.
- Happy Madison Production signed four films deal with the Netflix in 2014.
- Jackie Sadler’s husband showed his deep interest in politics and supported the Republican Party.
- He converted his wife’s religion to Judaism after their marriage in 2003.
- He donated around $1 Million to the Boys & Girls Club of America.
- At the same time, he contributed around $2.1K to the presidential campaign of Rudy Giuliani.
- He earned critical praise for his versatile acting in Punch-Drunk Love (2002), Spanglish (2004), Reign Over Me (2007), Funny People (2009), The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected) (2017), and Uncut Gems (2019).
- However, his movie titled Jack and Jill heavily criticized by the viewers.
- His fans called his 2019s movie Uncut Gems, the best film of his career.
- He frequently shared the screen with the actors like David Spade, Kevin James, Steve Buscemi, Chris Rock, John Turturro, Peter Dante, Allen Covert, Jonathan Loughran, and Jon Lovitz.
- On May 4, 2019, he appeared in SNL as a host for the first time. In his last episode, he paid tribute to the cast member Chris Farley.
- From 2016 to 2018, he released three movies on Netflix titled The Do-Over, Sandy Wexler, and The Week Of.
- In his teenage years, he joined the Jewish youth group named BBYO.
- Sadie Sandler’s height is 5 feet 1 inch and accordingly, her body weighs 50 Kilograms.