Samantha Marie Ware (born September 03, 1991) is an American Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, and Instagram Star from Lincoln, Nebraska. She is famous for her role as Nabulungi Hatimbi in Tony-winning play “The Book of Mormon“. The writers of the play were Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Furthermore, the 27-year-old actress made a debut on the screen with the TV show “Glee“. In 2015, she played one of the recurring roles of Jane Hayward in the sixth season of the series. Later, she made a debut on the silver screen with the film “Barry”. Samantha portrayed a minor role of Tisha in the movie.
Lifestyle, Profile & Career
Moreover, she also performed as Lacey Adams in the show “Bull” in 2017. She only appeared in one episode of the show. In addition, Ware also performed in the musical show titled “Hamilton: An American Musical“.
According to a source, the singer joined the cast of the separate Chicago production as Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds. Samantha Marie Ware also sometimes performed as Eliza Hamilton.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Samantha Marie Ware.|
|Profession||Actress and Singer.|
|Famous for||her role as Nabulungi Hatimbi in Tony-winning play The Book of Mormon.|
|Age (As of 2018)||27 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 03, 1991.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Lincoln, Nebraska, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Awards||Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Performer, Visiting Production.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Current Residence||LA, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Debut||Film: Barry (as Tisha in 2016).
TV Show: Glee (as Jane Hayward in 2015).
Theatre Play: The Book of Mormon.
Musical Show: Hamilton: An American Musical.
|Movies & TV shows||1. Glee.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Karl R Ware.
Mother: Sue Ann Ware.
|Siblings||Brother: Chris Ware.
Sister: Ashlee Pittman-Ware.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree in Journalism.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Brie Larson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$250K US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Samantha Marie Ware
- The actress was born on the 3rd of September 1991 in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Therefore, Samantha Marie Ware’s age is 27 years old, as of 2018.
- As per Wikipedia, her parents are Sue Ann Ware (mother) and Karl R Ware (father).
- She also has two siblings named Chris Ware (brother) and Ashlee Pittman-Ware (sister).
- Samantha raised in Nebraska and completed her school education.
- Earlier, she had no acting training prior to her theatre work.
- Moreover, the actress used to sing in her church choir while growing up in Nebraska.
- The 27-year-old singer graduated from the college with the purpose of becoming a music teacher.
- The actress received a bachelor degree while minoring in journalism.
- Later, she went on a trip to Chicago and auditioned for a role in “The Lion King”.
- After six months, she received the role of Nala.
Explore More: The Biography of Alice Little, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- In fact, Ware also won the “Helen Hayes Awards for Outstanding Supporting Performer, Visiting Production” for her performance in the play.
- She also gave her voice in the animated film “My Little Planet”.
- The actress proudly supports the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Samantha Marie Ware’s height is 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters tall).
- She possesses a slim, fit, and healthy figure with a body weight of 54 kilograms (119 pounds) approximately.