Sanjaya Baru (born in 1954) is an Indian Political Analyst and Commentator from Hyderabad, India. He appointed as the Secretary for FICCI. The full form of FICCI is Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry. He served the office until April 2018. In fact, Sanjaya is the former Spokesperson of Manmohan Singh (Ex-Prime Minister, India).
He remained with him from 2004 to 2008. Mr. Baru worked for the Business Standard as the Chief Editor. On the other hand, he wrote a book. Its name is “The Accidental Prime Minister” in 2014. Additionally, the book based on his journey with Mr. Singh.
He told that Sonia Gandhi runs the PMO activities. He made the empathetic portrait of Manmohan. During that time, a controversy sparked out. The PMO office calls it a fiction story of Sanjaya.
Meanwhile, the Pen Studio created a movie on the book with the same name. Anupam Kher played the role of Dr. Manmohan Singh. Furthermore, the actor Akshay Khanna is in the role of Sanjaya Baru. Recently, Manmohan Singh’s biopic released in theaters.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Sanjaya was born during 1954 in Hyderabad, Telangana (India). Therefore, Baru’s age is 64 years old. His father B.P.R Vithal served as the Finance Secretary in 2004.
In fact, Sanjaya’s mother is Seshu Vithal. He studies in the St. Joseph Grammar School. After that, Sanjaya went to The Hyderabad Public School.
He obtains his Master degree in Economics from JNU. Soon, Baru gets his M.phil from Center for Development Studies, Kerala. He did his Ph.D. from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi.
Spouse, Daughter & Personal Affairs
Baru is the caring spouse of Rama V. Baru. In fact, they married each other in the 1980s. Now, Sanjaya and Rama have a daughter. The couple gave her the name Tanvika Baru. Currently, they reside in Delhi and Hyderabad, India.
|Full Real Birth Name||Sanjaya Baru.|
|Profession||Poltical Analyst & Commentator.|
|Famous For||His controversial book "The Accidental Prime Minister" (2014).|
|Age (As of 2018)||64 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1954.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Will Update Soon.|
|Current Residence||New Delhi & Hyderabad (India).|
|Awards||GITAM Award 2010.|
|Career Timeline||1. International Institute of Strategic Studies (Director).
2. ISB Hyderabad & National Defense College, Delhi (Faculty).
3. The Economic Times and The Times of India (Associate Editor).
4. Spokesperson, Dr. Manmohan Singh (Former PM).
5. FICCI, Secretary.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||11.|
|Tattoos details?||He has inked a tattoo inside his lower lips.|
|Parents||Father: B.P.R Vithal (Former Finance Secretary, India).
Mother: Seshu Vithal.
|Siblings||Brother: Name Not Known.
Sister: Will Upddate Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Rama V. Baru.|
Daughter: Tanvika Baru.
|Highest Qualification||1. MA & PhD in Economics from Jawaharlal Nehru University.
2. M.phil from Center for Development Studies.
|School||1. St. Joseph Grammar School.
2. The Hyderabad Public School.
|Alma Mater||1. Jawaharlal Nehru University.
2. Center for Development Studies.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Rajesh Khanna.
Actress: Meena Kumari.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||White & Black.|
|Love to do||Reading Journals.|
|Favorite Dishes||Idli & Poha.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Rs. 50 Crore Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
|Official Website||Not Known.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sanjaya Baru
- Sanjaya is the Director of International Institute of Strategic Studies.
- In 1998, he has the membership of India’s National Security Advisory Board.
- He is faculty of ISB Hyderabad and National Defense College, Delhi.
- Furthermore, he associated with Wockhardt Limited as Non-Executive Director.
- Baru won the GITAM Foundation Award in 2010.
- Through his book, Accidental Prime Minister he attacks various people.
Must Read: The Story of Kartik Aaryan | Wikipedia & Personal Facts
- Robert Vadra, Manmohan Singh and Rajeev Gandhi are among them.
- He addressed Singh as the remote control of Sonia Gandhi (Congress Leader).
- Moreover, Sanjaya Baru joined “The Economic Times” and “The Times of India as the Associate Editor.