Sara Carter (born May 31, 1980) is an American Journalist, News Anchor, Reporter, Contributor, Host, and Media Personality from the United States. Actually, she covers the news based on immigration, security, and terrorism. Carter has joined the Los Angeles Newsgroup in 2002.
In fact, she is with them for 5 years. She receives a new job at “The Washington Times”. She is the National Security Correspondent. Moreover, she travels the regions like Afghanistan to cover the war news. She deploys to other areas such as Pakistan, the Middle East, and Waziristan.
On the other hand, she comes out with many national and international stories while working with “The Blaze”. Carter is the Senior Reporter over there. In fact, she posts the stories on her official webpage too. However, she gets into a big controversy when her Twitter account hacked.
The Turkish nationals take her account and change her profile picture too. Meditate told that Sara has banned from the reporting for the Fox News. Actually, her reports do not cover their editorial guidelines. This decision comes out in March 2019.
Apart from that, Carter wins several awards for the reporting. Some of them are the SPJ Awards, National Headliner Award, and Eugene Katz Award. Meanwhile, Sara makes a multi-part series “Beyond Borders”. It is about the security of the southwest borders of the USA.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
This Award-Wining Fox News Reporter was born on the 31st of May 1980 in the USA. Now, Sara Carter’s age is 38 years old. She lives in the different cities of Saudi Arabia. In fact, her father is from USA and mother is a Cuban migrant.
She has three sisters in her family. One of them is Monique L. Griffith graduated from the University of Nevada. Additionally, Nathalie Rodgers has attended the Bishop Amat Memorial High School. Presently, she is in Paris and working for Leggett Immobilier as a Real Estate Sales Agent.
Sara’s other sister is Sylviane Laforet has her degree from the Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, California). Carter has a brother too named “Pierre A. Rodgers” is a retired Military Veteran from the US Air Force. Actually, her father is also a war veteran in the United States Marine Corps.
Sara went to the Lutheran High School, La Verne. Furthermore, she studies Journalism and Communication at the California State Polytechnic University-Pomona. She also joined the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
Personal Relations, Spouse & Children
Sara is the spouse of the Army Veteran Martin Bailey. They have their wedding on October 22, 2010. However, Martin deploys in Afghanistan and blinded in the battle. A grenade has exploded on her head.
Then, he spends some time in California’s rehab center. Sara and Martin have a daughter Analiese. Their son is Benjamin. Presently, she is with her family in Washington, USA.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Sara Carter.|
|Profession||Journalist & Reporter.|
|Famous for||Covering the war stories in Pakistan and Afghanistan.|
|Age (As of 2018)||38 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 31, 1980.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||Washington, USA.|
|Worked For||1. Fox News.
2. BBC International.
5. The Washington Times.
6. The Blaze.
|Award||1. Freedom of Information Act Award by the California Newspaper Publisher’s Association (2006).
2. Eugene Katz Award (2006).
3. National Headliner Awards.
4. SPJ Awards.
5. Sigma Delta Chi Award by the Society of Professional Journalists.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
Mother: Will Update.
|Siblings||Brother: Pierre A. Rodgers.
Sister: Monique L. Griffith, Nathalie Rodgers & Sylviane Laforet.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2010.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Martin Bailey.|
|Highest Qualification||Journalism Communication Degree at the California State Polytechnic University-Pomona.|
|School||Lutheran High School.|
|College/ University||1. California State Polytechnic University-Pomona.
2. London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Adeline Rudolph.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris, Italy, Russia & Durban.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Cooking & Party with friends.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sara Carter
- In December 2017, she begins contributing to the Fox news.
- Wikipedia: Her best stories are about the border issues between USA and Mexico.
- As a result, it raises the concern of drug tracking and national security.
- She makes her guest appearances at CNN, Fox, BBC International, and C-Span.
- In fact, Cater spend days with forces hiding on the hillsides of Afghanistan.
- Additionally, she got the Freedom of the Information Act title from the California Newspaper Publisher’s Association Freedom of Information Act in 2006.
- Money Factor: Currently, Sara Carter Net worth valued at $2 Million US Dollars, as of 2018.
Explore More: The Biography of Martha Mafs | Lifestyle, Story, Profile & Trivia
- On the other hand, she discloses the correct information through her reporting.
- Figure Measurements: This Fox News Contributor stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches or 163 cm tall. In addition, her body weight is 56 Kilograms (124 lbs) approx.
- Martin’s wife frequently comes on “The Sean Hannity Show”.
- She finds the secret tunnel through which the Mexican Federalist officers involved in the drugs trade.
- Meanwhile, she writes the exclusive stories for US Today and the US World Report.