Scott Barnes (born in 1970) is an American Celebrity Makeup Artist, Author, and Businessman from Los Angeles. Furthermore, he recognized for the man behind “The Glow” beauty brand. Scott was the makeup artist of Jennifer Lopez (Hollywood Actress). He had a glamorous travel journey along with Lopez.
Furthermore, Scott accused of leaking the private information of the celebrities for the money. As of now, there is no evidence available against him. During an interview, he discussed the dark side of the actors and actresses too.
The renowned person named Shu Uemura has known for his beauty tips worldwide. Additionally, he selected Scott to revamp his product range brand named “Atelier Made line”. Shu Uemura created the brand as a big name in the market.
In 2004, he launched his product line “Scott Barnes Cosmetics”. He brought around 130 products in Saks Fifth Avenue in USA and Holt Renfrew in Canada. Soon, some of the high-end boutiques established from his side. More than 384K followers are on his official Instagram handle. Now, Scott has become the face of America’s beauty brand.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Celebrity Makeup Artist, Scott Barnes was born in 1970 in Los Angeles, California (United States). Additionally, his present age is 49 years old, as of 2019. No updates made about his family online. Still, we are trying to cover the information soon.
Love Affairs, Gay Boyfriend & Spouse
Scott married to his longtime Gay partner named “Frank Galasso”. His homosexual spouse is a professional Hairstylist. Additionally, their wedding took place on June 26. Another special thing on the same date is Frank’s birthday.
Both of them are looking at each other in shock. Actually, they thought it is right to marry at the LAX courtroom. The couple is living in joy together.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Scott Barnes.|
|Profession||Celebrity Makeup Artist & Author.|
|Famous For||The makeup artist of Jennifer Lopez (Film Actress).|
|Age (As of 2019)||49 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles (California, USA).|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @scottbarnes68 (384K followers).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Inked a tattoo on his left Arm "Only Good".|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wedding Date||June 26.|
|Dating History?||Longtime relaitonship with Frank Galasso.|
|Gay Partner||Frank Galasso.|
|Spouse Name||Frank Galasso (Hairstylist).|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Hugh Jackman.
Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Egypt.|
|Love to do||Fashion, Styling & Photography.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$3 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Under review.|
|Home Details||House in Los Angeles.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Scott Barnes
- As per Wikipedia Profile, Scott associated with photographers like Cavallo, Gilles Bensimon, Tony Duran, Peter Lindbergh.
- In fact, he developed interesting ways to look beautiful.
- Barnes graced the cover pages of magazines like Harper Bazaar, Elle, Vanity Fair, and Rolling Stone.
- Furthermore, he collaborated with Hollywood stars such as Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Celine Dion.
- Physique Details: This Makeup Artist stands tall at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). His body weight is around 82 Kg (181 pounds).
- Barnes designed a unique look for Jennifer that matched her personality.
- He made memorable moments as “The Cinderella” in Manhattan.
- Money Factor: Scott Barnes Net worth is valued at $3 Million US Dollars.
- The 49-year-old worked on the movie “El Cantante”.
Explore More: The Biography of Jim Russo, Lifestyle, Sotey & Affairs
- Actually, he nominated for the Oscar too.
- He joined for the campaign for the several music videos.
- Additionally, “Body Bling Bronzer” is the best selling product of his company.
- Scott made a great look of Lopez in the “Hustlers” movie.
- Meanwhile, the beauty expert developed a signature look “The Glow”.