Scott Stearney (born in 1960 – died December 1, 2018) was an American US Navy Vice Admiral from Chicago, Illinois. He commanded the 5th Fleet and Navy Central Command in the Middle East. On December 1, 2018, Scott found dead at his home in Bahrain.
Furthermore, the Navy said that there was no situation of foul play. They also claim that the Vice Admiral took his life by himself. In fact, the defense officials said that it was an “apparent suicide“.
His main job was to oversee the US Navy forces in the Middle East. Moreover, John Richardson (chief of naval operations) stated that Scott Stearney’s death is disastrous news for his family, for the team at Fifth Fleet and the entire Navy.
The Naval Criminal Investigative Service and the Bahraini Ministry of the Interior are cooperating on the investigation. However, there is no evidence found which indicates that Scott’s death was a murder but no suicide.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Scott A. Stearney was born in 1960 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Therefore, the age of Scott Stearney was 58 years old at the time of his death. We have no information about his father, mother, and siblings.
Furthermore, he attended his high school in Chicago. Later, Scott enrolled in The University of Notre Dame. The admiral graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics. Moreover, he also earned a master’s degree from the National Defense University.
The 58-year-old Stearney was married to his wife (name not available). The couple also shares children together but there is no information available on the internet.
|Full Birth Name||Scott A. Stearney.|
|Profession||Vice Admiral in the US Navy.|
|Age (As of 2018)||58 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1960.|
|Date of Death||December 1, 2018.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, United States.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|In the news for||Recently found dead in his home in Bahrain.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 1".
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Parents||Father: Will update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Yes, Will update.|
|Children||Yes (Name not available).|
|Alma Mater||1. The University of Notre Dame.
2. National Defense University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Meryl Streep.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Fishing.|
|Favorite Dishes||Steak, Fries and Continental Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$780,000 US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Official Website||Not Found.|
Some Facts about Scott Stearney (US Navy Vice Admiral)
- He started his career in the US Navy back in 1982.
- Scott also served in several strike fighter squadrons flying the FA-18 Hornet.
- Furthermore, he achieved the Golden Warriors of Strike Fighter Squadron VFA-87 in the fleet assignment.
- Also, the admiral’s fleet assignments also include the Knighthawks of Strike Fighter Squadron VFA-136 and strike warfare officer for commander, Carrier Group 4.
- Financial Details: The estimated Net worth of Scott Stearney is $780,000 US Dollars in 2018.
Read Also: The Story of Meek Mill Life | his Personal Trivia & Wikipedia
- His height was around 6 Feet 1 Inch (185 centimeters) and weighed 85 Kilograms (187 Pounds) approximately.
- Moreover, he also commanded the Wildcats of VFA-131 and Carrier Air Wing Seven began on USS Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- The admiral also served in Kabul, Afghanistan, as chief of staff of Joint Task Force 435.
- Later, he served in Combined Joint Interagency Task Force 435.