Shayanna Jenkins Hernandez (born May 29, 1989) is an American Instagram Personality, Public Figure and Sportsperson Former Partner from Bristol, Connecticut. She is well recognized as a former girlfriend of Aaron Hernandez (American football player).
He used to play as a tight end in the National Football League for New England Patriots. However, in 2013, Aaron convicted for the murder of Odin Lloyd (a semi-professional player). His career came to end after he got arrested for slaying him.
In 2015, Hernandez was found guilty of first-degree murder. Moreover, he was sentenced to serve life in prison without the possibility of parole. Aaron was serving his time at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center.
Later, he was again accused of the 2012 double murder of Safiro Furtado and Daniel de Abreu. But the former player was acquitted after a 2017 trial. On April 19, 2017, Aaron Hernandez died by suicide after hanging himself on the ceiling of his cell.
Personal Life, Boyfriend Aaron Hernandez & Daughter
The 30-years-old Shayanna Jenkins Hernandez began a romantic affair with her beau “Aaron Hernandez” in 2007. As per the source, the couple became friends when they were both in elementary school.
In addition, they launched their love life when Jenkins and Aaron entered high school. On November 06, 2012, she gave birth to their first child i.e. a daughter Avielle Janelle Hernandez. The same year, the footballer proposed her and the pair became engaged.
Hernandez and his family lived together in North Attleborough, Massachusetts. He also purchased a four-story home (8,130 square foot) which was worth a $1.3 million US Dollars.
According to official reports, Aaron later began to cheat Jenkins-Hernandez with their kid’s nanny. During the trial, she testified in court and claimed that she had to compromise with Aaron’s behavior in order to make their relationship work.
After his death, the Instagram personality began to date another man named Dino Guilmette (former boxer). They even announced their engagement after staying together for several months.
Later, in 2018, Jenkins-Hernandez and Dino welcomed another girl in their life. Moreover, Guilmette also has a daughter from his previous relationship.
Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez
Shayanna Jenkins starred in the Netflix documentary series called “Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez”. It released on the platform back on January 15, 2020. It explores the disastrous life of the football player.
In fact, the program also investigates the various circumstances in his life which led him to murder the Odin Lloyd. The sources claimed that it is an extension of the 2018 documentary called “My Perfect World: The Aaron Hernandez Story” (directed by Geno McDermott).
Furthermore, the new Netflix program is a three-part series that is comprised of trial videos, news footage, interviews with friends and former teammates, and much more. After the demise of the former football player, a high school teammate revealed a secret homosexual relationship between them.
In the docuseries, it was also disclosed that he suffered from troubled home life and the unexpected death of his father. Aaron even had the pressure to conceal his sexuality as gay.
|Real Full Birth Name||Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez.|
|Famous for||being the former fiancée of Aaron Hernandez (American football player).|
|In the news for||starred in the Netflix documentary series called "Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez" released on January 15, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||30 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 29, 1989.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Bristol, Connecticut, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||Bristol, Connecticut, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shayjhernandez/?
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (but engaged).|
|Boyfriend||Dino Guilmette (fiance).|
|Dating History?||had a long affair with her late beau Aaron Josef Hernandez.|
|Daughter||two daughters including Avielle Janelle Hernandez.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||40-32-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Derrick Jenkins.
Mother: Jodi Jenkins.
Sister: Shaneah Jenkins and Ontavia Samuel.
|School||Bristol Central High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Not known.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Spending time with her family and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Shayanna Jenkins Hernandez
- Shayanna Jenkins celebrates her birthday on the 29th of May and was born to her mom & dad in 1989 (age 30 years, as in 2019). She took birth in Bristol, Connecticut, United States.
- Her parents are Jodi Jenkins (mother) and Derrick Jenkins (father).
- Aaron Hernandez’s girlfriend graduated from Bristol Central High School.
- Shayanna’s lover even wrote a suicide note to her at the time of his death. Odin Lloyd was the boyfriend of Shayanna Jenkins Hernandez’s sister named Shaneah Jenkins.
- The former sportsperson’s partner also has a sibling “Ontavia Samuel”.
- She added the surname of his late partner even though the former couple never married each other.
- In 2015, the judge approved her request to change her last name in order to match her daughter’s.
- In 2012, Jenkins also came to know that her fiance was cheating on her with some other girl. She left their North Attleborough’s home but returned in the summer of 2012.
- Furthermore, it was also revealed that his late lover was was diagnosed with severe chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).
- Hence, she filed a $20 million USD suit lawsuit on behalf of Avielle Janelle Hernandez against the NFL.
- However, the judge dismissed the case and claimed that Hernandez was basically retired at the time when he was diagnosed.
- Jenkins also wrote a forward in a Jose Baez’s book “Unnecessary Roughness” about Hernandez had sexual relationships with men. Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez said that he was very much man to me.