Sian Busby aka “Robert Peston’s Wife” (born November 19, 1960) is a British born Writer from London, United Kingdom. However, she died on September 4, 2012, due to cancer and chronic illness in England (UK). Now, his husband, Robert found a new love in life. In fact, Peston is feeling guilty about his wife’s death.
Presently, he moved on with girlfriend Charlotte Edwardes in this summer. Charlotte has three children from her past relationship. Furthermore, she works as an Editor in The Evening Standard.
They met in a Christmas party of 2003. After that, the couple could not meet. Sian spouse revealed that his widow status is attractive among the women. Peston and Busby have two children, Maximilian and Simon.
Sian Busby Biography, Age, Parents & Spouse
How old is Robert Peston’s Spouse? This English writer was born on the 19th of November 1960 in London, United Kingdom. Therefore, Sian Busby’s age is fifty-four (52) years, as of 2012.
In fact, her father Tom Busby was a famous Canadian actor. Moreover, the name of her mother is Wendy Russell. She received her high school education from Creighton School, Muswell Hill. Later on, Busby studied English in Sussex University.
She married twice during her lifetime. Sian’s first husband name is Kees Ryninks, the Dutch filmmaker. Soon, the couple welcomed a baby boy Maximilian. However, the couple filed divorce. In 1998, she married Robert Peston and they have a son Simon before marriage.
Sian Busby Biography (Robert Peston’s Wife) Age, Children, Parents, Siblings, Cancer & Books
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Sian Elizabeth Busby.|
|Age||Fifty-Two (52) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 19, 1960.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagitatus.|
|Current Residence||England, UK.|
|Famous for||1. Author of A Common Place of Killing (2012).
2. Died to lung cancer in September 2012.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Tom Busby.
Mother: Wendy Russell.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Sian Busby Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with English TV Celebrity Robert Peston.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Kees Ryninks.
2. Robert Peston (1998-2012).
|Son||Maximilian and Simon.|
|Highest Qualification||English Graduate from Sussex University.|
|School||Creighton School, Muswell Hill.|
|College/ University||Sussex University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Sea Food.|
|Sian Busby Net worth|
|Net Asset||$700,000 USD (As of 2014).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Interesting Facts about Robert Peston’s Spouse
- Sian worked in a few TV shows.
- Later on, she moved to write books.
- In 2003, she has written two non-fiction books The Cruel Mother, and A Wonderful Little Girl.
- As of 2012, the estimated Net worth of Sian Busby is $800,000 US Dollars.
- Her novel McNaughten (2009) based on a mentally unstable woodcutter.
- Robert’s wife did an English film Mudan Ting: The Peony Pavilion- A Kunju Opera.
- On the other hand, she released a new piece of writing A Common Place of Killing (2012).
- The book is about the murder of a girl based in London.
- Though, she diagnosed with lung cancer in 2007.
- Busby lost the battle with the disease and died in 2012.
- She is remembered for storytelling skills through her books.