Sophia Chua-Rubenfeld (born in 1993) is an American Member of Clerkships Committee from New Haven, Connecticut. She is best-known as Tiger Mom, Amy Chua’s Child who is an American lawyer, author, and professor.
Furthermore, Amy is the John M. Duff Jr. Professor of Law at Yale Law School. She initially media attention for her memoir titled “Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother” in 2011. Earlier, Chua used to work as a corporate law associate at Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton.
Brett Kavanaugh hired Daughter of Amy Chua (Tiger Mom)
Recently, her mother selected Sophia Chua-Rubenfeld for being a member of Yale’s clerkships committee. She also placed eight more women to serve with Brett Kavanaugh (Associate Justice of the Supreme Court).
On June 10, 2019, the Supreme Court declared that Chua-Rubenfeld had been hired by Kavanaugh. She will be beginning her term for a clerkship in October 2019. According to some critics, they argued that tiger mom was clearly arranging her child up for a Supreme Court clerkship once Brett was confirmed.
However, Amy denied this claim and told that Sophia would probably find a different clerkship job if Kavanaugh joined the Supreme Court.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Sophia Chua-Rubenfeld.|
|Profession||Member of Clerkships Committee.|
|Famous for||Being the daughter of Amy Chua (American lawyer, academic, and writer).|
|Age (As of 2019)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1993.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||New Haven, Connecticut, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Jed Rubenfeld.
Mother: Amy Lynn Chua.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: Louisa Rubenfeld.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Alma Mater.||Yale Law School.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sophia Chua-Rubenfeld
- Wikipedia: Amy Chua’s daughter, Sophia Chua-Rubenfeld was born in 1993 (age is 26 years old) in Connecticut, USA.
- Her mother “Amy Lynn Chua” also worked as a professor in Duke Law School for seven years before joining Yale in 2001.
- Furthermore, Sophia’s father is an American lawyer and novelist. He also serves as a Robert R. Slaughter professor of law at Yale Law School.
- She also a younger sibling i.e. a sister named Louisa Rubenfeld aka Lulu.
- The 26-year-old Sophia graduated from Yale Law School in 2018 after completing her high school.
Read Also: The Story of Christian Huff, Lifestyle, Story & Biography
- Once, she told that she was thinking to enter the army in a twitter post. Sophia also claimed that she would not be applying to SCOTUS anytime soon.
- Moreover, her dad Rubenfeld was also the subject of an internal investigation at Yale. This investigation concerned charges of improper behavior with female students.