Sophie Rundle (born April 21, 1988) is a British Actress from Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. She is famous for her role in Peaky Blinders TV series as Ada Shelby. Furthermore, the 30-year-old actress started her career in the film “Small Town Folk” (British horror comedy) in 2007 opposite Warwick Davis.
Later, the actress acted in the period drama “Titanic” (ITV four-part television miniseries) in 2012. Moreover, Sophie also cast in the “Great Expectations” movie directed by Mike Newell in 2012.
She also played Sefa in the final season of series “Merlin” (two-part episode Arthur’s Bane). In addition, the actress also portrayed a recurring role in The Bletchley Circle (ITV mystery drama series). Her lead role of Fiona Griffith in crime series “Talking to the Dead” was based on the eponymous novel by Harry Bingham.
Wiki, Age, Early Life & Parents
The actress was born on 21st April 1988 in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. Therefore, Sophie Rundle’s age is Thirty years old, as of 2018. The actress was born to Michael Rundle (father) and Fiona Rundle (mother).
Furthermore, Sophie attended Bournemouth School for Girls fro her school education. She graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in acting in 2011. As of relationship, the actress never mentioned anything about her boyfriend. But we assume Rundle is possibly single and focusing on her career.
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Sophie Rundle.|
|Age||Thirty (30) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||21st April 1988.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||London, England.|
|Famous for||1. Her roles in movies like An Inspector Calls, Great Expectations, Small Town Folk, The Face of an Angel.
2. Playing Ada Shelby in the Peaky Blinders TV series.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Michael Rundle.
Mother: Fiona Rundle.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Sophie Rundle Husband & Relationship|
|Boyfriend||Name not Available.|
|School||Bournemouth School for Girls.|
|College/ University||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Eddie Redmayne.
Actress: Emily Blunt.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Rome.|
|Favorite Color||Red and Black.|
|Love to do||Reading, Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food.|
|Sophie Rundle Net worth|
|Net Asset||Approx. $2 million USD (As of 2018).|
|Salary Per Episode||Will Update.|
|Debut Movie||Small Town Folk (in 2007) as Heather.|
|Television Debut||Garrow's Law as Miss Casson in 2011.|
|Theatre Debut||The Vortex as Bunty at Rose Theatre in 2013|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sophie Rundle (Actress)
- She played a character named Labia in “Episodes” opposite Matt LeBlanc and Stephen Mangan.
- The actress also guest-starred as Pamela Saint in Call the Midwife TV series.
- Money & Financial Statement: The estimated Net worth of Sophie Rundle is $2 million US Dollar.
- The 30-year-old actress also cast in series Happy Valley as Kirsten McAskill.
- Her height is around 5 Feet 4 Inches (165 centimeters).
- In 2014, Rundle made her appearance in the live cooking programme “Saturday Kitchen”.
Read Also: Bio Profile of McKenna Grace & her Personal Facts
- Rundle has 65.9+ k followers on her Instagram.
- As a theatre artist, she played Bunty Mainwaring in The Vortex at the Rose Theatre, Kingston.
- She is also cast in the TV series named “Gentleman Jack“. Sophie will play wealthy heiress Ann Walker.
- Her role as Alice in Jamestown TV series also praised by her fans.