Syed Shuja (born in 1985) is an Indian Cyber Security Researcher, and Professional Hacker from Hyderabad, India. Moreover, he is a former employee at Electronics Corporation of India Ltd (ECIL).
Actually, a company designs the EVM (Electronic Voting Machine). Syed is currently working for a software company in the USA. Though, he claimed that the EVMs have hacked by the BJP.
It is a big issue for the Election Commission of India. Meanwhile, Shuja confirmed that in the 2014s Lok Sabha elections the EVMs tampered. He revealed some shocking details like Gopinath Munde (Union Minister, BJP) murdered. Still, there are no accurate proofs recovered now. It is the details disclosed by him.
On the other hand, Mr. Munde lost his life he knew regarding the EVM hacking by the BJP. Only a few hours left for the counting of votes for the Lok Sabha elections 2019. Other political parties like Congress, AAP, SP, and BSP raised the issues related to Electronic Voting Machine (EVM). Moreover, the party representatives filed the case in the Supreme Court.
The opposition leaders openly said that BJP is using false methods to win the election. Furthermore, the news circulated to international media too. Shuja said that his colleagues worked with him also murdered. Luckily, he survived and submitted the proofs in US asylum.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
The self-proclaimed Cyber Expert was born in 1985 in Hyderabad, Telangana (India). At present, EVM Hacker Syed Shuja’s age is around 34 years old (as of 2019).
His online wiki did not have his mother, father and siblings details. Additionally, Syed practices Islam religion. He earned his B.Tech in Computer Science from a leading Government College.
In fact, we have no idea regarding his dating status and girlfriends. Therefore, Shuja is leading a singlehood life.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Syed Shuja.|
|Profession||Engineer, Cyber Security Expert, & EVM Hacker.|
|In The News For||Revealing the EVM hacking shocking news related to 2014 & 2019 Lok Sabha Elections in India.|
|Age (As of 2019)||34 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1985.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana (India).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Will update soon.
Mother: Name Not Found.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Will Update.|
|Highest Qualification||B.Tech in Computer Science.|
|School||High School in Hyderabad.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Anil Kapoor.
Actress: Ashwariya Rai Bachchan.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Malaysia.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Painting & Playing Cricket.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Rs. 80 Lakh Indian Rupees.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Rs. 7 Lakh INR.|
|Home Details||House in Hyderabad & USA.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Syed Shuja
- Wikipedia: EVM Hacking Genius Syed is creating news in the media due to the EVM hacking controversy.
- According to him, there are flaws in the VVPAT slips too.
- He knows a way to tamper the EVM and change the vote count.
- More than 900 million people have voting right.
- After the 2014 elections, the commission asked them to uncover the EVMs.
- In January 2019, he did the briefing about “How to hack foreign elections” at the Indian Journalist Association (IJA).
- Meanwhile, he used Skype to share his knowledge with the journalists.
- He did not reach the venue, as he feared the attacks.
- Money Factor: The calculated Net worth of Syed Shuja is Rs. 80 Lakh Indian Rupees. Furthermore, he is getting a monthly salary at around Rs. 7 Lakhs Indin Rupees from his job in the USA.
Explore More: The Biography of Mohit Mor, Lifestyle, Story & Random Details
- Additionally, he even said that Reliance JIO is helping BJP for the EVM hacking.
- On the other hand, the Election Commission of India filed FIR against him at the beginning of 2019.
- Shuja did not work in the EVM (Electronic Voting Machine) manufacturing department.
- Rajat Moona (TEC Member) said that there are many EVM testing techniques used.