Taron Egerton (born November 10, 1989) is a British-born Welsh Actor, Singer, and Social Media Personality from Birkenhead, Merseyside. Recently, it was declared that he is going to play the role of Wolverine in the next Marvel Movies Universe.
Furthermore, the announcement was made by the Mark Millar (Scottish comic book writer and producer) on his Twitter account. In fact, he tweeted that always remember he is never wrong and ended the post with PS note as Taron will be the next Wolverine.
Filmography, Upcoming Movies & TV Shows
Moreover, Mark wrote some of legendary comics such as Marvel’s original Avengers movie, Ultimate Fantastic Four, Wolverine: Old Man Logan, etc. Earlier, Hugh Jackman (Australian actor) gave his iconic performance as Wolverine over two decades.
However, in 2017, he revealed that he is retiring from playing the role. In fact, Millar and Egerton worked together in movies like Kingsman: The Secret Service and Kingsman: The Golden Circle.
Profile, Career & Net worth
The 29-years-old actor started his career and made a debut with a short film called “Pop” as Andy in 2012. In 2013, he did a small role in the TV show “Lewis” as Liam Jay. Meanwhile, in 2014, Taron also made his silver screen debut with the movie Testament of Youth”
He played one of the recurring roles of Edward Brittain alongside Alicia Vikander and Kit Harington. Later, the same year, he starred for the main lead in the series “The Smoke“. He played the character named Gary “Eggsy” Unwin.
In 2019, the talented and hardworking Taron Egerton’s Net worth is $6 Million US Dollars.
Furthermore, his career’s breakthrough role came with the movie “Kingsman: The Secret Service” in 2014. The actor portrayed the lead role of Gary “Eggsy” Unwin in the film. Some of the other main casts were Colin Firth, Samuel L. Jackson, Mark Strong, etc.
The movie became a huge hit and it also gave Egerton an opportunity to sign a three-movie contract with 20th Century Fox. Then, in 2015, he also did one project i.e. a film called “Legend” as Edward “Mad Teddy” Smith.
In addition, he also gave his voice to projects like Sing, Moominvalley, Watership Down, and Love at First Sight (short film). Taron reprised his role as Gary for the movie Kingsman: The Golden Circle in 2017. Later, in 2018, the actor played a title role of Robin Hood in the film with the same name which was a commercially hit project.
Recently, he portrayed the character named Elton John in the “Rocketman” in 2019. His upcoming projects are Sing 2 and The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Taron David Egerton.|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||became the next Wolverine in the Marvel Movies Universe.|
|Age (As of 2018)||29 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 10, 1989.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Birkenhead, Merseyside, England (but raised in Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Wales).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|House In||Aberystwyth, Wales.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/taron.egerton/?
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: David Egerton.
Mother: Christina "Tina" Pound.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Emily Thomas.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree.|
|School||Ysgol Penglais School.|
|Alma Mater.||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$6 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Taron Egerton
- As per Wikipedia, Actor was born on the 10th of November 1989 in Birkenhead, Merseyside, England. Hence, Taron Egerton’s age is 29 years old, as of 2018.
- Furthermore, Taron’s parents moved to Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Wales when he was just 12 years old.
- His father “David Egerton” operated bed-and-breakfast business. The actors’ mother “Christina Pound” works as a social worker.
- He also has two younger siblings, i.e. two younger sisters (names are not available).
- Taron completed her school education from Ysgol Penglais School.
- Later, he graduated from Royal Academy of Dramatic Art with BA (Hons) Acting in 2012.
- As of relationship, Egerton dated his girlfriend Emily Thomas (assistant director) for more than two years in the past. But their affair didn’t last long because of their busy profession.
- The new muscular Wolverine possesses a strong physique with an estimated body weight of 78 kilograms (171 pounds).
- He also workout in the gym 4 to 5 times a week in order to maintain his dashing body. Taron Egerton’s height is 5 Feet 9 Inches (175 centimeters tall).
Explore More: Who is Brian Fichera? His Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Facts to know
- In 2013, he also featured in the short film titled “Hereafter Tamburlaine” as Johnny Kenton.
- Moreover, Taron also appeared as Eddie “The Eagle” Edwards in the film “Eddie the Eagle” in 2016.
- Some of his theatre works are in “The Last of the Hausmanns” (as Danny) and “No Quarter” (as Tommy).
- Recently, in 2019, Egerton won the LA Online Film Critics Society as Best Actor for the Rocketman.