Tracy Roenick (born March 10, 1972) is an American Managing Partner and Sportsperson Spouse from Boston, Massachusetts. She is well recognized as the spouse of Jeremy Roenick (American former professional ice hockey player).
He performed the majority of his career in the National Hockey League (NHL). Furthermore, Jeremy even represented Team USA in many international tournaments. He played in 18 NHL seasons for various teams.
In his successful profession, Roenick played for teams like San Jose Sharks, Los Angeles Kings, Chicago Blackhawks, Phoenix Coyotes, and Philadelphia Flyers. On December 23, 2019, Jeremy Roenick got into a controversy after NBC suspended him.
As per the source, he made inappropriate comments about his coworkers during an interview on the Spittin’ Chiclets podcast. Moreover, Jeremy made bad remarks for Patrick Sharp, Kathryn Tappen, and Anson Carter.
Wedding with Husband Jeremy Roenick & Children
The 47-years-old Tracy Roenick first met her then-boyfriend, Jeremy in 1983 when he was just 13-years-old. Jeremy Roenick’s spouse and her partner attended the same school i.e. Thayer Academy. The former player moved to Boston at that time.
In fact, the couple engaged each other in a private ceremony six months after graduating from college. On June 21, 1992, Tracy tied the knot with her husband Jeremy Shaffer Roenick.
Their wedding ceremony took place at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. The pair shared two kids together i.e. a son Brett Roenick and daughter Brandi Roenick. Currently, the family resides in a lavish home in Scottsdale, Arizona.
In addition, Shaffer Roenick also has a kid, a girl named Breanne Hunter Roenick Lawson (b. February 23, 1999). According to a source, she was born to Jeremy and his ex-partner Heather Lawson.
However, there is no much information about her on the internet. The media came to know about the player’s child when Heather filed a paternity suit against him in Florida. Later, it was revealed that Roenick is the biological father of Breanne Hunter.
|Real Full Birth Name||Tracy Roenick.|
|Famous for||recognized as the spouse of Jeremy Roenick (American former professional ice hockey player).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||47 years old.|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1972.|
|Birthplace||Boston, Massachusetts, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tracyroenick/
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-28-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jeremy Shaffer Roenick.|
|Daughter||1. Brandi Roenick.
2. Breanne Hunter Roenick Lawson (step-daughter).
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Boston College.
2. Northeastern University.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Natalie Portman.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Love to do||Shopping and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Tracy Roenick
- Jeremy Roenick’s wife celebrates her birthday on the 10th of March and was born in 1972 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Therefore, Tracy Roenick’s age is 47 years old, as of 2019.
- From 1984 to 1988, she completed her primary education from Thayer Academy. It is a private day school located in Braintree, Massachusetts, USA.
- Later, the sportsperson partner studied at the Boston College between 1988 and 1989.
- Tracy graduated from Northeastern University in 1993. She received a Bachelors’s degree in Business Communications.
- As of December 2019, she works as a managing partner of Roenicklife, LLC.
- Earlier, Mrs. Roenick worked for the Regional Director of ACN. She served in the firm between September 2009 and January 2013.
- Jeremy and Tracy Roenick split their time between Arizona, Scottsdale, and Southern California.