Wendy Williams (born July 18, 1964) is an American based Actress, Author, TV Host, Fashion Designer and Radio Personality from Mammoth County (USA). She is acclaimed for the “The Wendy Williams Show”. Furthermore, the show is running from 2008. In fact, her real birth name is Wendy Joan Williams Hunter.
She lives in New York and started working as a DJ. She quickly grew fame as the “shock jockette”. Ms. Williams feels honored to be the part of the Hall of Fame in 2009. Additionally, the Ashbury Park Street renamed as the Wendy Williams Way on her 50th birthday. The council of the area changed the game.
Kevin’s wife apologies in her show after using slurry words. Though, she has encountered with an accident and injured her shoulder. Her fans concerned that used unusual words during the interview. Actually, she sat in an awkward position. Her words caused trouble for her. The interview has organized with the hip-hop group. Recently, Ms. Williams stated that everything is under control.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
The “Wendy Williams Way” host was born on the 18th of July 1964 in Ocean Township (Mammoth County, USA). Presently, Wendy Williams’ age is around 54 years old. She lives in the family of Thomas Williams (father) and Shirley Williams (mother).
She is the middle child between her two siblings. Furthermore, Wendy finished her graduation from Ocean Township High School.
After that, she enrolls herself to the Northeastern University, Boston for her BA in Communication. At that time, she is the DJ of the WRBB college radio station.
Dating History, Boyfriend & Children
Robert Morris III is the name of her first husband. In fact, he is a professional salesperson. However, their marriage ended in a short period. Wendy tied the knot for the second time with Kevin Hunter on November 30, 1997. She has a son named Kevin Hunter Jr. along with her husband. The two of them prays together before Wendy’s show.
|Real Full Birth Name||Wendy Joan Williams Hunter.|
|Profession||1. Actress, Author & TV.
2. Host, Fashion Designer & Radio Personality.
|Famous for||her daytime talk show "The Wendy Williams Show".|
|Age (As of 2018)||54 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 18, 1964.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Ocean Township (Mammoth County, USA).|
|Career Timeline||1. The Wendy Williams Show.
2. The Wendy Williams Experience.
|Awards & Achievements||Nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for the Best Host.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||New York City (New York, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Thomas Williams.
Mother: Shirley Williams.
|Siblings||Brother: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 1997.|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||1. Kevin Hunter (m. 1997).
2. Robert Morris III.
|Son||Kevin Hunter Jr.|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Communication from Northeastern University, Boston.|
|School||Ocean Township High School.|
|College/ University||Northeastern University, Boston.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel, Shopping and Singing.|
|Favorite Food||Burger & Pizza.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$60 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Wendy Williams
- Wendy did radio shows for WVIS radio station located at the Virgin Islands.
- The New York Times appreciated “The Wendy Williams Show”.
- She is the number one TV host of a daytime show with Ellen DeGeneres.
- In fact, she made her appearances in “One Life to Live”, “Martin”, “Good Day New York” and “Love Triangle”.
- Currently, Wendy Williams’ net worth in 2018 is around $60 Million US Dollars (USD) in 2018.
- Kevin’s spouse made a show “Death By Gossip with Wendy Williams” airs on Investigation Channel.
- She is a well-known standup comedian too.
- Later on, Williams moved to be an entrepreneur and founded clothing line Home Shopping Network (HSN).
- She holds the ownership of a jewelry line known as Adorn by Wendy Williams.
Read Also: The Profile of Chase Bishop | Wikipedia & Hidden Trivia
- The books written by Wendy are “Wendy’s Got the Heat”, “The Wendy Williams Experience” and “Ask Wendy: Straight-Up Advice for All the Drama in Your Life”.
- However, her second hubby Kevin struggled with the allegations of harassment from her talent booker Nicole Spence in 2008.
- On the other hand, the judge dismissed the case in October 2008.