Yathish Chandra (born June 6, 1986) is an Indian Police Service (IPS) Officer based in Davangere (India). Presently, he is serving in Kochi, Kerala as the SP of the city. His full name is GH Yathish Chandra. He is among the strong and dedicated officers of India.
Furthermore, Yathish is in the opposition of the political violence in Kerala. He removed all the protesting left leaders on the roads before PM Modi visit in 2015.
Moreover, he supports the programmes that improve the administration of the state. India is need of such officers in the county. Now, he is protecting the Supreme Court order in the Sabarimala Temple case. Mr. Chandra gave a written application to the union ministry about the right party leaders.
Recently, he involved in a controversy with Pon Radhakrishnan, State Finance Minister. Pon and BJP leader A N Radhakrishnan are going for the prayers in Sabarimala. They are also carrying the irumudikkettu. Both of them reached Nikkai in their private cars around 10 am.
After that, they have not allowed going Pampa with their cars. Yathish asked the State Minister Pon to issue an order. During the Kerala floods, the parking area washed away. Only the Kerala state buses allowed by the administration due to the traffic jam.
Profile, Early Life & Education
This Kerala Cadre IPS officer was born on the 6th of June 1986 in Davangere (Karnataka, India). Now, Yathish Chandra’s age is 32 years old in 2018. However, he has not revealed any information about his father, mother, sister, brother or any other family details.
He holds B.tech (Computer Science) from Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET). In fact, his childhood dream is to be an IPS officer.
He left his job in Cognizant Technologies. Chandra cracked the UPSC (CSE) examination in 2010. Moreover, he secured 211 All India Rank. Now, Yathish married to his school friend whose name not known.
|Real Full Birth Name||GH Yathish Chandra.|
|Profession||1. IPS Officer 2010 Cadre.
2. SP, Kochi.
|Age (As of 2018)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||6th June 1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Davangere (Karnataka, India).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||Kochi (Kerala, India).|
|Controversy||Accuse for misbehaving with two state leaders.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-36-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not found.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Brother: 1 younger bro.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known.|
|Husband & Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Update Soon.|
|Highest Qualification||B.tech (Computer Science) from Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET).|
|College/ University||Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET).|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Salman Khan.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Shimla.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Watching Movies.|
|Favorite Food||Baked Beans & Pasta.|
|Net Asset (approx.)||Rs. 35 Lakh Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Will Update.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Yathish Chandra
- Yathish holds the engineering degree in Computers.
- In fact, he belongs to Lingayat caste.
- He believes in the values of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel.
- Another, IPS officer Roopa Divakar is from Devangere.
- Furthermore, he thinks that human beings are above all caste and religion.
- Chandra did not allow two state politicians Pon and AN N Radhakrishnan to take their cars in Pampa.
Read Also: Who is Rivaba Solanki? Wikipedia of Ravindra Jadeja’s Wife
- This may cause a traffic jam in the area.
- The two leaders are proceeding to visit Sabarimala.
- Now, these politicians accused him of misbehaving with the ministers.
- He has opposed to the special attention given to activist Sasikala.
- Moreover, he stopped Trupti Desai and other Bhumata Brigade women in the Kochi airport.
- They planned to reach the Sabarimala on 17th November 2018.
- Though, the six females with Ms. Desai returned to Mumbai after waiting for 15 hours.