Yorgen Fenech (born in 1969) is a Maltese Businessman based in Malta. He is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the powerful business group Tumas Group. Furthermore, he handled the duties of the powerful business group since 2014.
Yorgen comes from a business family that owned Tumas Group for 50 years. Additionally, the group invested in industries like property development, leisure, gaming, hospitality, gas, and power.
Fenech arrested on November 20, 2019. He is in custody because of his suspected connection in Daphne Caruana Galizia’s murder. On the other hand, Daphne was an investigative reporter and blogger.
She covered some crime-related stories. Furthermore, she exposed the influential people involved in the fraud. Ms. Galizia targeted Yorgen and a company, i.e., 17 Black. She questioned him on the project and the quotation details. However, she attacked by the unknown people and murdered her.
Trivia, Ethnicity, Parents & Education
Yorgen Fenech was born in 1969 (age 50 years old, as in 2019) in Malta. He is the son of the top executive named George Fenech (father). On the other hand, her mom involved in social work activities.
Yorgen enrolled in a prestigious high school. Later on, he earned his degrees from the business school of New York City. He gave his time to the theater plays and sports events in the college. However, his dad suddenly passed away.
Personal Life, Spouse & Girlfriend
No information disclosed by him related to marriage. Still, we cannot make any confirmation on his relationship status. Yorgen is famous for his luxuries and style.
On the other hand, he turned to be secretive about his private space.
|Real Full Birth Name||Yorgen Fenech.|
|Profession||Former CEO Taumas Group.|
|In The News For||Suspected as the murderer of Daphne Caruana Galizia (Journalist & Blogger).|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 73 Kg.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.5.|
|Parents||Father: George Fenech.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Studied Management Course.|
|Alma Mater.||Business School.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$50 Million US Dollars.|
|Earnings, Income & Salary||$1 Million-$2 Million.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Yorgen Fenech
- He turned down from his CEO position after the police arrest.
- 17 Black company management told in the media about the email leak.
- Fenech denied his connection with the Panama organizations.
- The Tumas Group won several business awards.
- On the other hand, the organization received awarded 30-year concession from the Portek Group (Singapore-based Company).
- Tumas allowed managing the Grand Harbor Terminal.
- Yorgen ventured into the energy industry with Gem Holdings.
- Additionally, Tumas operated the Portomaso Business Tower, Dolmen Resort, Portomaso Casino and Hotels.
- Gasan collaborated with Tumas for the Quad Business Tower, Mriehel.
- Yorgen Fenech has the net worth of $50 Million US Dollars. Furthermore, he acquired dozens of villas and branded cars. His earnings as the company’s CEO valued $1 Million-$2 Million.