Yusi Molly Zhao (born in 1998) is a Chinese Student and Rich Personality from Beijing, China. However, she involved in the college scandal of USA. William Rick Singer is the mastermind of the fraud. In fact, Yusi’s father Zhao Tao is billionaire businessperson. He owns Shandong Buchanh Pharmaceuticals, China.
Moreover, Zhao meets William through Morgan Stanley. The singer is a Financial Adviser in the company. He told that his daughter wants to study at Stanford University. Then, Rick Singer asked him to pay $6.5 Million. Molly gets the admission in the sports quota. Additionally, she submitted forged documents of being a sailor.
On the other hand, Mrs. Zhao releases an official statement on behalf of her family. She confirmed that William Rick Singer is just an education consultant. Actually, he did not ensure them about Yusi’s admission. Then, Molly’s mom uploads a video of her child created in 2017. She is preparing for the SAT examination too.
She gets offers from the deemed universities too. Recently, the swindling case reported when Molly submitted her documents at Stanford University. John Vandemoer pleaded (Former Sailing Coach, Stanford University) pleaded guilty. Lori Loughlin (Actress, Model & Producer) is also a defaulter in the scandal.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Yusi Molly Zhao was born in 1998 in Beijing, China. Actually, her present age is around 20 years old. Still, her mother name has not provided. Zhao Tao is Molly’s father.
In fact, her sister is Yuchen Zhao. Molly completed her High School education from Beijing.
Actually, she is studying Psychology and Asian Studies at Stanford University. After the fraud case, she removed from the university.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Yusi Molly Zhao.|
|Profession||Stanford University Student.|
|In The News For||Her father accused for bribing $6.5 million to William Rick Singer for her admission in Stanford University.|
|Age (As of 2019)||20 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1998.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||Beijing, China.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-25-33.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: Tao Zhao (Owner, Shandong Buchanh Pharmaceuticals, China).
Mother: Not Known.
Sister: Yuchen Zhao.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not Found.|
|Highest Qualification||Studying Psychology and Asian Studies.|
|School||High School in Beijing.|
|Alma Mater.||Stanford University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jeniffer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||New York.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Fashion, Painting & Photography.|
|Favorite Food||Fried Rice & Lemon Chicken.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 Billion (Family Wealth).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||Under revision.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Beijing, China.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Yusi Molly Zhao
- Molly’s dad involved in the pharmaceutical bribery case in 2007.
- Wikipedia: In 2016, the company began to trade at the Shangai Stock Exchange.
- Primarily, Zhao’s business connected with traditional medicines to cure cardiovascular disease.
- He is on #197 in the Forbes Rich Chinese Entrepreneur’s list 2018.
- Money Factor: Furthermore, Yusi Molly Zhao’s family Net worth is $2 Billion US Dollars as of 2019.
- In fact, she did come in media after removed from Stanford.
- Zhao can face criminal charges of bribery in admissions.
- As a result, it affects American colleges’ reputation badly.
- The conspiracies involved in SAT and ACT examination.
Explore More: The Biography of Actress Zendaya, Lifestyle, Story & Trivia
- At Present, Tao confirms that $6.5 million US Dollars is his personal wealth.
- He did not take any money from his companies.
- The University of Southern Carolina, University of California, and Georgetown are in the scam.
- Now, Molly is trending on Sina Weibo (Chinese Social media).
- Her Stanford profile was taken down as on March 30, 2019.