Zara Hyde Peters (born in 1969) is a Former British CEO of UK Athlete from Birmingham, United Kingdom. She prior worked for North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group as the Managing Director and Director of Integration and Transformation.
Recently, Zara appointed on the CEO’s place of the UK Athlete. However, she removed from her position before she could start her work. She has to take her place from December 1, 2019.
Everything changed for her due to the scandal. Meanwhile, Chris Clark (Chairman, UK Athlete) told about the incident. Zara’s husband, Mike Peter’s name dragged in the sexual harassment case.
Additionally, Mike was the coach of the Coventry Godiva Harriers team. He continued his job in the group. Still, he caught with a 15-year-old girl. On the other hand, the decision related to Zara’s case came out on November 24 in the board meeting.
Profile, Parents, Trivia & Early Life
CEO Zara Hyde Peters was born in 1969 (age 50 years) in Birmingham (UK). Furthermore, she studied her Chemical Engineering course from the University of Manchester.
Zara enrolled at the Warwick Business School (University of Warwick) for her business management. She scored best grades in her fast track NHS Executive program in John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
Wedding with Husband Mike Peter & Children
Mike Peter and Zara claimed to be married in the early 90s. On the other hand, the couple did not disclose some information about their kids.
Mr. Peters continued his work in the sports industry. However, he involved in an inappropriate relationship with a teenage girl. Zara also affected with the sudden scandal.
|Real Full Birth Name||Zara Hyde Peters.|
|Profession||Former CEO, UK Athlete.|
|Controversy||Removed from her UK Athlete CEO position.|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Birmingham, UK.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Not Found.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Mike Peters.|
|Children||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Chemical Engineering degree from University of Manchester.
2. Business Management degree from Warwick Business School (University of Warwick).
3. Fast Track NHS diploma from John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
|College/University||1. University of Manchester.
2. Warwick Business School (University of Warwick).
3. John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
|Net worth (approx.)||$800,000 US Dollars.|
|Earnings, Salary & Income||$70K-$90K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Zara Hyde Peters
- Hyde Peters took the task of the Non-Executive Director of Birmingham (2022) Commonwealth Games.
- Moreover, she worked for five years as the program advisor for WC Programme Reviews.
- She was a former talent representative and board member at Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS).
- Zara Hyde Peters’ valued net worth is $800K US Dollars. Furthermore, she gets a monthly payout i.e. $70K – $90K.
- She inducted in the board member and the audit committee of UK Sport (2001-2004).
- Meanwhile, she held responsible for the significant events of the UK sports department.
- She provided her full support of the British Triathlon Trust.
- On the other hand, she joined as the Project Consultant to the Birmingham Community Healthcare Trust.
- Zara honored with the OBE for her contribution to the British Sports.
- Additionally, she handled a much high position in the British sports committees.