Aaditya Thackeray (born June 13, 1990) is an Indian Politician, Author, and Lawyer based in the Mumbai City of India. Furthermore, he headed the Youth Wing of the Shiv Sena political party.
Aaditya is also the elder son of Uddhav Thackeray (Shiv Sena Leader). Moreover, he fought the Vidha Sabha elections 2019 from the Worli seat, Mumbai. He won the elections and became the MLA from the place.
On the other hand, he is also the first member of the Thackeray family to contest and win the elections. He is popular among the Mumbai youth due to his frequent presence. In 2018, he handled the charge of a leader in the Shiv Sena party.
Earlier, the rumors speculated that he would swear as Maharashtra Chief Minister. Uddhav took the responsibility of the CM of the state. Yesterday, Devendra Fadnavis stepped down from the position. Therefore, Congress, NCP, and Shiv Sena united, forming the state government.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Education
Aaditya Thackeray’s birthday falls on the 13th of June. Moreover, he is the grandson of Bal Thackeray. Aaditya’s mom is Rashmi Thackeray (business executive). On the other hand, his younger brother named Tejas Thackeray is a professional wildlife researcher.
He learned about politics from his father, Uddhav Thackeray. Aaditya completed his schooling from Bombay Scottish School.
Additionally, he studied History from St. Xavier’s College. Then, he proceeded for his LLB degree from the KC College of Law, Mumbai.
Love Affairs, Spouse, Wedding & Girlfriend
Uddhav Thackeray’s Son once spotted with a film actress named Disha Patani in an event. They have seen in restaurants parities chilling out together.
However, they confirmed that they are good friends. Disha linked with Tiger Shroff (Bollywood Actor). Aaditya established secure connections with the film personalities. On the other hand, he has one girlfriend, Sanskruti Patel.
|Real Full Birth Name||Aaditya Uddhav Thackeray.|
|Profession||MLA from Worli & Shiv Sena Leader.|
|Famous for||His father Uddhav Thackeray elected as Maharashtra new Chief Minister.|
|Age (As of 2019)||29 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 13, 1990.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Wakefield, England, United Kingdom.|
|Caste||Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu.|
|Residence Location||Matoshoree (Mumbai, India).|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/adityathackeray.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Uddhav Thackeray.
Mother: Rashmi Thackeray.
|Siblings||Brother: Tejas Thackeray (Wildlife Researcher).|
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents: Bal Thackeray.
Uncle: Raj Thackeray (MNS Chief).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In relationship with Sanskruti.|
|Highest Qualification||1. BA History from St. Xaviers College.
2. Law degree from KC College of Law.
|School||Bombay Scottish School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. St. Xaviers College.
2. KC College of Law.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Shahrukh Khan.
Actress: Katrina Kaif.
|Vacation Destination||New York City.|
|Love to do||Playing Cricket & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Non Vegan Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 16 Crore Indian Rupees (INR).|
|Income Source||Rs. 5 Lakh-Rs. 7 Lakh.|
|Car||BMW330iGT (2018 model).|
|Bank Deposits||Rs. 10.36 Crore.|
|Assets||1. Land (Rs. 77 Lakh).
2. 2 Shops (Rs. 3 Crore).
Some Lesser Known Facts about Aaditya Thackeray
- Thackeray released a series of his poems in 2007.
- In addition to this, his book’s name is My Thoughts in Black and White.
- He laid the foundation of Shiv Sena’s Youth Wing.
- Amit Thackeray is his cousin. He is the son of Raj Thackeray (Uddhav Thackeray’s cousin) and Sharmila Thackeray.
- In 2010, he protested with other leaders outside the University of Mumbai.
- They demanded to ban Rohinton Mistry’s book from the college course syllabus.
- Shiv Sena smeared ink on the scholar Sudheena Kulkarni.
- Later on, the party members clarified that it was a non-violent protest.
- Thackeray wrote controversial content about Gujaratis and Non-Marathi people in the Saamna magazine.
- On the other hand, he follows the non-vegetarian food habits.
- Aaditya Thackeray’s net worth is around Rs. 16 Crore Indian Rupees (INR). He owned two shops worth Rs. 3 Crore. In addition to this, he has an agricultural land of Rs. 77 Lakh. The cash in hand valued Rs. 13K and in bank Rs. 10.36 Crore. On the other hand, Thackeray’s gold deposits are Rs. 66 Lakh.
- He has ownership of a car, i.e., BMW330iGT (2018 model).