Uddhav Thackeray (born July 27, 1960) is an Indian Shiv Sena Leader, Politician, and 19th Chief Minister (CM) of Maharashtra from Mumbai, India. On the other hand, his dad Bal Thackeray was among influential leaders in Maharashtra. Uddhav handles the duties of Shiv Sena.
Moreover, he raises important issues through his magazine Saamna. His cousin Raj Thackeray spilled with them due to problems and formed MNS (Maharashtra Navnirman Sena). On the other hand, Uddhav stayed away from active politics.
Shiv Sena and BJP were the strong allies in Maharashtra. They broke up after the 2019 Vidhan Sabha elections Maharashtra. Then, Uddhav formed a government with NCP and the Congress party.
Firstly, he wanted his son Aaditya to be the Maharashtra Chief Minister. Bal Thackeray’s son changed his mind and became the CM of the Maharashtra state. Still, it is a big surprise for the people of the country too.
Childhood, Parents, Caste & Early Life
Uddhav Thackeray took birth on the 27th of July 1960 in a Mumbai-based Marathi background. Additionally, he is the first son of Bal Thackeray (father) and Mina Thackeray (mother). Uddhav has two brothers named Jaidev Thackeray and Bindumadhav Thackeray.
Moreover, Raj Thackeray is his cousin’s brother. Raj has a son Amit Thackeray with his wife Sharmila Thackeray.
Mr. Thackeray completed his primary education at Balmohan Vidyamandir. Then, he studied the applied arts courses from Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts.
Wedding with Spouse Rashmi Thackeray & Children
His arranged marriage happened with an executive named Rashmi Thackeray (wife). Moreover, the couple stands together as soulmates.
They have two talented sons, i.e., Aaditya Thackeray (Politician) and Tejas Thackeray (Wildlife Researcher). On the other hand, Tejas finished his research from Buffalo University. They stay in their Matoshree residence.
|Real Full Birth Name||Uddhav Bal Thackeray.|
|Profession||Shiv Sena Leader & Chief Minister of Maharashtra.|
|Famous for||Elected as the Chief Minister of the Maharashtra state.|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||July 27, 1960.|
|Age (As of 2019)||59 years old.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mumbai (Maharashtra, India).|
|Caste||Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: instagram.com/uddhavthackeray.
|Residence Location||Matoshree, Mumbai.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Bal Thackeray.
Mother: Mina Thackeray.
|Siblings||Brother: Jaidev Thackeray and Bindumadhav Thackeray.|
|Famous Relatives||Cousin Brother: Raj Thackeray.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Rashmi Thackeray.|
|Son||Aaditya Thackeray & Tejas Thackeray.|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor Degree Completed.|
|College/University||Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts.|
|Income, Earnings, Car & Wealth||Rs. 2 Crore-Rs. 5 Crore.|
|Net worth (approx)||Rs. 40 Crore Indian Rupees.|
Some Hidden Facts about Uddhav Thackeray
- Uddhav learned the political skills with his daddy.
- Mina Thackeray’s son participated in the local level campaign activities.
- Furthermore, he wrote some active articles against the BJP and the national politics in Saamna.
- Thackeray showed his extreme passion for photography.
- In addition to this, he collected the aerial photos of Maharashtra forts.
- The collections exhibited in the Jehangir Art Gallery.
- On the other hand, he has published two photo-books, Maharashtra Desh(2010) and Pahava Vitthal (2011).
- He follows the Hindutva religious views.
- However, he apologized to the controversial cartoons on the Maratha community.
- Uddhav Thackeray net worth recorded Rs. 40 Crore Indian Rupees (as of 2019). Additionally, he acquired assets valued Rs. 2 Crore – Rs. 5 Crore.
- He belongs to the Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu caste.
- Apart from that, he embraced his parenthood with his sons. He does not have a daughter.
- However, he admitted to the Lilavati Hospital in 2012 for blockage treatment.