Alan Page (born August 7, 1945) is an American Retired Jurist and Former Professional American Football Player from Canton, Ohio. He first became famous as a defensive tackle for the Minnesota Vikings in the 1970s.
Furthermore, the 73-year-old Alan later worked as an Associate Justice with the Minnesota Supreme Court. His real birth name is Alan Cedric Page.
From 1993 to 2015, he served in the US Supreme Court. Moreover, Cedric reached the court’s mandatory retirement at an age of 70. He is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame (1993). Moreover, Page is also the part of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (1988).
On November 10, 2018, President Donald Trump announced the seven American icons with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. In addition, Alan Page will also receive the highest civilian honor on November 16, 2018.
Babe Ruth (baseball legend), Roger Staubach (Hall of Fame quarterback), and Miriam Adelson are also earning this honor. Moreover, Page played 15 seasons in the NFL with the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears.
Profile, Early Life & Parents
This former jurist was born on August 7, 1945, in Canton, Ohio, United States. As of 2018, Alan Page’s age is 73 years old. His mother, unfortunately, died when Page was just 13-year-old. But we have no information about his father.
Furthermore, Alan earned a B.A. in political science from the University of Notre Dame in 1967. Later he received a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1978.
Moreover, Page used to play in several sports in his high school. But he always shined in the American Football. Later, Alan led the school’s football program to a national championship in 1966.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Children
In 1992, the retired jurist was presented with the Silver Anniversary Awards (NCAA). Page also won the Walter Camp Alumni of the Year award in 1988. In 1973, Alan married with his late wife Diane Sims Page. Unfortunately, Sims died at the age of 74 in 2018.
The couple also had four children together including daughters Georgi & Kamie Page. In 1988 Page and his spouse Diane established the Page Education Foundation.
|Full Birth Name||Alan Cedric Page.|
|Working As||1. Retired Jurist.
2. Former Professional American Football Player.
|Age||Seventy-three (73) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 7, 1945.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Canton, Ohio, United States.|
|Citizenship||The United States.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||The United States.|
|Famous For||Will Presidential Medal of Honor.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 4".
Centimeters: 193 cm.
Meters: 1.93 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 111 Kg.
Pounds: 244 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-32-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Will update.
|Alan Page Girlfriend & Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Diane Sims Page (m. 1973 - d. 2018)|
|Children||Four children including daughters Georgi and Kamie Page.|
|Highest Qualification||Juris Doctor.|
|School||Canton Central Catholic High School.
|College/University||1. The University of Notre Dame.
2. The University of Minnesota Law School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Cate Blanchett.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Listening to music and Reading.|
|Favorite Dishes||Mexican Food.|
|Net Asset||Approx. $5 million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Alan Page
- Page also worked on a construction team that built the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Later, in 1993, he was enlisted into College Football Hall of Fame.
- Furthermore, he was also awarded the National Football Foundation Distinguished American Award in 2005.
- The 73-year-old jurist also named to the Academic All-American Hall of Fame in 2001.
- In fact, he also received the Dick Enberg Award the same year.
- The Page Education Foundation has awarded grants to more than 6,500 students.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Alan Page is $5 million US Dollars.
- Moreover, he and his daughter Kamie have written two children’s books.
- Their names are “Alan and His Perfectly Pointy Impossibly Perpendicular Pinky” (2013) and “The Invisible You” (2014).
- In 1979, Alan also became the first active NFL player to complete a marathon.
- Page also owns an extensive collection of Jim Crow-related memorabilia.