Alexander Witherspoon (born in 1993) is an American Self Employed from Sherman Oaks (California, USA). He is the youngest child of John Witherspoon (American Actor and Star Comedian).
He got his viewers to love for Friday movie. Furthermore, he played Mr. Jones’s role in the Hollywood movie. He spotted in the programs Cosmic Shop, Murder Was The Case and Townsend Television.
His largest role was in The Wayans Bros (1995-99). John participated in the tour of 2008. He did standup comedy at the Funny Bone Comedy Club.
He got the chance to do movies Next Friday, The Ladies Man, Little Nicky, A Thousand Words and Reality Queen. He has seen in the music videos Sick of Being Lonely and I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me).
Early Life, Parents, Education & Birthday
Alexander Witherspoon was born in 1993 (age 26 years old, as in 2019) in Sherman Oaks. Furthermore, his mom is also an Actress Angela Robinson Witherspoon. His supportive dad John Witherspoon passed away on October 29.
On the other hand, Alexander’s elder brother is John David (“J.D.”), Witherspoon. He finished his education from a prestigious high school. Meanwhile, he did his graduate and postgraduate studies at the University.
Dating History, Girlfriend & Spouse
He never opted to involve in any discussion about his private life. Moreover, he seems to be shy in front of the girls. This may be another reason that he is single now.
He wants his mom to look for a prospective bride for him. There are several assumptions connected with his love interest.
|Real Full Birth Name||Alexander Witherspoon.|
|In The News For||His dad died on October 29, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1993.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Sherman Oaks, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|House In||Sherman Oaks, California (United States).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Parents||Father: John Witherspoon (Comedian & Actress).
Mother: Angela Robinson Witherspoon (Actress).
|Siblings||Brother: John David ("J.D."), Witherspoon.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate & Post Graduate from College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Japan.|
|Favorite Food||Noodles & Fruit Cake.|
|Love to do||Photography & Watching Movies.|
|Favorite Color||Blue & Brown.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$8 Million US Dollars (Joint Family Assets).|
|Residence Info||His house is in Sherman Oaks.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Alexander Witherspoon
- Gertrude Stacks is the sister of his dad, John “Pops” Witherspoon.
- John also wrote a film From the Old School.
- He learned to play the French horn and Trumpet.
- Furthermore, he topped in the industry with his movie named House Party.
- He shared the big screen with Eddie Murphy in Boomerang.
- Witherspoon spotted in the NBC police drama Hill Street Blues.
- He signed another NBC sitcom i.e. Amen in 1988.
- John Witherspoon’s son has helped her dad in his career.
- Alexander’s brother John David actively designed videos, skits, and games on YouTube.
- In addition to this, they created the videos together.
- Still, Alexander Witherspoon’s assets detail not provided. On the other hand, his family net worth recorded around $8 Million US Dollars (USD).
- However, he is not present on the social media platforms available online.