Gertrude Stacks (born October 26, 1944) is an American Religious Personality from Detroit, Michigan (United States). She serves as the Senior Pastor in the Shalom Fellowship International (Pentecostal Church).
Furthermore, she is the follower of the Christianity religion. She accepted Jesus Christ as her savior and lord at the age of 25. Stacks received the spiritual gifts knowledge, wisdom, healing, deliverance, discerning and prophecy.
Dr. Estella Boyd guided her on the path of spirituality. She is one of the sisters of John Witherspoon (Comedian & Actor) who passed away on October 29, 2019.
There is a clear declaration about his death cause. His body lied unresponsive in his house in Sherman Oaks. He always remembered for Friday Hollywood movie.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Early Life
Gertrude Stacks’s birth took place on the 26th of October 1944 (Age: 75 Years Old, 2019) in Detroit City. According to the public records, her mother is Tennesee Weatherspoon and father Late Prophet Cato, II.
John and Williams (Songwriter) are her two brothers. Gertrude has a Doctorate in Divinity and Humanities from A.L. Hardy Theological Academy.
John changed his surname from Weatherspoon to Witherspoon. Meanwhile, Ms. Stacks goes for the prayers in the church with her family. Her other sibling is Cato who worked for four decades as PBS Network’s Director.
Spouse, Marriage & Relationships
Her partner Bishop Jesse T. Stacks died in 2001. Moreover, she took the leadership role in Shalom Temple Ministries. The church campuses located in Pennsylvania, Detroit, Harrisburg, and Chicago.
She runs a spiritual clinic too. In addition to this, she focuses to build the character of the pastors. We have no details available for her children now.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dr. Gertrude Stacks.|
|Profession||Senior Pastor, Shalom Fellowship International (Pentecostal Church).|
|In The News For||Her brother John Witherspoon (Comedian & Actor) died on October 29, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||75 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 26, 1944.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Detroit, Michigan (United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Current Residence||Detroit, Michigan (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Late Prophet Cato, II.
Mother: Tennesee Weatherspoon.
|Siblings||Brother: William & John Witherspoon.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Bishop Jesse T. Stacks.|
|Highest Qualification||Doctorate in Divinity and Humanities.|
|Alma Mater.||A.L. Hardy Theological Academy.|
|Home Details||Lives in Detroit, Michigan.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Gertrude Stacks
- John Witherspoon’s sister celebrated her 75th birthday three days before John’s death.
- In addition to this, she also completed 25 years of born-again Christian.
- Gertrude holds great determination for her lord at an early age.
- She determined to meet the god soon.
- However, the important member in the clinic Sibyl Collins Wilson died in 2019.
- Collins fought the long battle with cancer disease.
- Bishop Jesse went to Shalom Temple, Jerusalem.
- However, he and his better half broke away with the Zion Congregation Church of God
- William passed away in July 2005 after a serious heart attack.
- John described Gertrude Stacks as the most religious person in You Got to Coordinate comedy series.
- She scared him multiple times outside the church.
- Moreover, she is a good friend of sister-in-law Angela Robinson (Film Actress).
- Her two cute nephews are Alexander Witherspoon and John David “J.D.”, Witherspoon.