Amanda Moore (born in 1969) is an American Celebrity Personality from North Hollywood (California, USA). Moreover, she tasted fame as the spouse of Tommy Davidson (TV, Film Actor & Comedian).
Amanda is not an active face in the show business. On the other hand, Davidson was a cast member “In Living Color” sketch comedy program. In 1986, he started doing comedy shows.
Tommy performed in the clubs at different locations like Philadelphia and Baltimore. Furthermore, he won an amateur comedian contest organized in the Apollo Theater in 1987. Amanda kept supporting her partner on his journey.
The couple often comes together in the award shows and events. Still, Ms. Moore is not an active face on social media. She gives her full time to her family members.
Early Life, Parents, Education & Trivia
Amanda Moore took birth to her parents in 1969 (age 50 years, as in 2019) in the North Hollywood region of California.
Still, Amanda’s never revealed the names of her mother and father. She studied in a local school and then completed her bachelor’s degree from New York City.
Personal Life, Spouse Tommy Davidson & Children
In 2014, Amanda found her future husband, Tommy Davidson. The two of them met for the first time in a public function. Soon, their relationship developed.
Tommy tied the wedding knot with his spouse Amanda Moore in 2015. They are living together in their house in the North Hollywood area.
|Full Real Name||Amanda Moore.|
|Famous for||Wife of the renowned comedian Tommy Davidson.|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||North Hollywood (California, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|House In||North Hollywood, California.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||NA.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Found.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2015.|
|Husband Name||Tommy Davidson.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from College.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Amanda Moore
- Tommy featured on the television programs I’m Dying Up Here, The Wonderful World of Disney, The Proud Family, CBS Summer Playhouse, Boston Common, and Between Brothers.
- Moreover, he did stand-up comedy events Takin’ It To D.C., On The Strength and Shaq & Cedric the Entertainer Present: All-Star Comedy Jam.
- Davidson performed in Hollywood movies such as Booty Call, Shadow Hills, Dance Fu, Funky Monkey, Plump Fiction, and The Scream Team.
- He interned in a radio station located at the University of the District of Columbia.
- Amanda Moore kept herself busy in the house jobs.
- Tommy Davidson’s wife is fond of reading novels.
- Tommy’s career transformed after his act in the Comedy Store.
- Robert Townsend heard him and then offered a show to him.