Andrew Burkle (born October 27, 1993 – died January 6, 2020) was an American Producer based in the United States. He was also the partner in the In Good Company Inc. Additionally, he was the son of Ronald Burkle (American Billionaire Businessman).
However, Andrew passed away on January 6, 2020. His family members released an official statement on his death.
Furthermore, he was a great personality with entrepreneurship skills. He believed to have died in his apartment located in Beverly Hills.
On the other hand, his death statement did not reveal his death cause. A spokesperson from the Beverly Hills Police updated about the incident. The police arrived on the scene and then Andrew’s dead body.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Childhood
Andrew Charles Burkle was born on the 27th of October 1993 in the USA. In 2019, he achieved the age of 26 years old. Andrew’s dad Ronald Burkle is the managing partner of the Yucaipa Companies, LLC.
Moreover, the name of his mom is Janet Steeper. His mother-father divorced in the year 2006. He grew with his brother John Burkle and sister named Carrie Harr.
Meanwhile, Ronald Burkle’s child qualified for his degree in Business Management. He is the grandson of Joseph Burkle and Betty Burkle.
|Real Full Birth Name||Andrew Charles Burkle.|
|In the News For||He found dead in his Beverly Hills on January 6, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 27, 1993.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Race.|
|Date of Death||January 6, 2020.|
|Place||His house in Beverly Hills, USA.|
|Cause||Not Revealed Yet.|
|House In||Beverly Hills (California, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Ronald Burkle (Billionaire Businessman).
Mother: Janet Steeper.
|Siblings||Brother: John Burkle.
Sister: Carrie Harr.
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents: Joseph Burkle and Betty Burkle.
|Personal Life & Affairs|
|Highest Qualification||Graduated with the Business Management Degree.|
|Net worth Value||$2 Billion USD.|
|Income, Salary & Earnings||$500K-$600K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Andrew Burkle
- Ronald Burkle’s son lived a secretive life. He came into limelight for his daddy. Still, there is no detail available about his girlfriend.
- He maintained active status in the fundraising activities.
- Andrew Burkle’s inherited net worth valued $2 Billion US Dollars. Furthermore, his earnings from movies are $500K-$600K.
- Ronald invested in underperforming companies in the USA.
- Additionally, he owned the stake of 35 companies like Fred Meyers and Whole Food Market.
- He also founded an equity firm named Yucaipa Companies, a private equity company.
- He holds the significant share of National Hockey League Team (NHL) Pittsburg Penguins.
- On the other hand, he made money through his Media Company Three Lions Entertainment.
- He has a majority shareholding in the Pathmark Grocery Stores.
- He has around 20.7% share in the Americold Realty Trust.
- Moreover, Ronald contributed to the social causes and events too.
- Andrew was the Associate Producer of the “Airplane Mode” movie.