Angelica Alita (born August 02, 1995) is a Filipino Actress, Celebrity Partner, and Social Media Personality from Oriental Mindoro, Puerto Galera. She is well-identified for being the wife of Jolo Revilla (Filipino actor, comedian, and politician).
He started his career in the entertainment industry back with a small role as Jepoy in the 1999 film Pepeng Agimat. Later, the actor garnered fame after co-hosting the TV show “SOP (Sobrang Okay Pare!)” from 2001 to 2009.
Furthermore, Jolo then played recurring roles in TV programs such as HP: To The Highest Level Na! (as Joko), Click (as Joma), and Totoy Bato (as Andong).
Revilla also acted in main roles in various projects such as Sine Novela Presents Kaputol ng Isang Awit, Agimat: Ang Mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla: Pepeng Agimat, Noah, Agimat: Ang Mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla: Kapitan Inggo, My Binondo Girl, War On Drugs, Resiklo, etc.
Marriage with Husband Jolo Revilla & Children
On December 15, 2019, Angelica Alita tied the knot with her husband “Ramon Revilla III” after dating him for a while. They married each other in a garden wedding which took place in Newport Beach, California, USA.
As a politician, Ramon Revilla ran in the 2013 elections, with Governor Jonvic Remulla as vice-governor. They beat their rivals named Ayong Maliksi and Ronald Jay Lacson. In addition, Jolo is the youngest vice-governor elected in the history of the Philippines.
Earlier, the actor had a romantic affair with his ex-girlfriend, Grace Adriano. She is the daughter of Rosanna Roces (Filipino actress). In fact, the former pair also share a son named Jose Gabriel Adriano Bautista IV together. He was born on the 13th of January 2006.
|Real Full Birth Name||Angelica R. Alita.|
|Profession||Actress and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Jolo Revilla (Filipino actor, comedian, and politician).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth||August 02, 1995.|
|Birthplace||Oriental Mindoro, Puerto Galera, The Philippines.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/angelicaalita/?
|Debut||Web Series: --
TV Show: Binibining Pilipinas 2016: The Road to the Crown (2016).
Film: Past Tense (2014, as Martina's Friend).
|Projects||1. Past Tense.
2. Binibining Pilipinas 2016: The Road to the Crown.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-24-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Alma Mater.||ABS-CBN Talent Center.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Ramon "Jolo" Revilla III.|
|Son||Jose Gabriel Adriano Bautista IV (step-son).|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Piolo Pascual.
Actress: Nadine Lustre.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Angelica Alita
- Jolo Revilla’s wife was born to her father and mother in 1995 in Oriental Mindoro, Puerto Galera, in The Philippines (Angelica Alita’s age is 24 years old, as of 2019). She celebrates her birthday on the 2nd of August and her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She is a fairly private person and never mentioned anything about her father, mother, siblings, education, and early life.
- As an actress, Angelica made her pictorial debut with a comedy/romance film “Past Tense” in 2014 as Martina’s Friend.
- Later, the politician’s spouse competed in the “Binibining Pilipinas 2016: The Road to the Crown” and she was the 1st runner-up in the event.
- How tall: Angelica Alita has a tall and slender figure with an average height of 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m).
- She maintains her body weight which is around 123 lbs (56 kg) by working out in the gym 5 days a week.
- The actress also appeared in the “Star Magic”. It is commonly known as the ABS-CBN Talent Center which is a training school.
- According to a source, this institute helps in the development of personality and they also helps in acting skills.
- Furthermore, Alita also became one of the finalists in the network’s “My Girl” contest.
- On Instagram, the beautiful actress has a decent fan-following with more than 32,000 followers.
- She entertains her fans by posting content such as professional photoshoots, daily lifestyle pictures, some glimpses of vacation trips, friends & family images, and much more.