Ankita Lokhande (born 19 December 1984) is a famous Indian actress, model, television personality, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. She is well-known in the country for her character of Archana Karanjkar Deshmukh in her debut TV show “Pavitra Rishta”Zee5.
She earned huge popularity from her first show. Ankita worked in the show for 5 years from 2009 to 2014. In between, she has also appeared in a dancing reality TV show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4” as a contestant along with participant “Sushant Singh Rajput“.
In 2011, Lokhande also made her appearance in a comedy show “Comedy Circus” along with the legend of comedy “Kapil Sharma“. In the year 2013, she got another lead role of Pragya in the daily soap serial “Ek Thhi Naayka”.
Ankita Lokhande made her Bollywood debut in the year 2019 with Hindi movie “Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi”. In her very first movie, she played the role of JhalkariBaiIMDb.
In 2020, she has also appeared as Ruchi in the movie “Baaghi 3”. Today I will tell you about the biography of one of the highest-paid television actresses “Ankita Lokhande”.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Pavitra Rishta’s lead actress Ankita took birth from her parents on Wednesday, December 19, 1984, in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. She was born into the Maratha family. According to the year 2019, Ankita Lokhande’s age is 35 years old. Her father “Shashikant Lokhande” is a bank clerk.
Ankita’s mom “Vandana Pandis Lokhande” worked as a teacher, currently, she is a housewife. Lokhande is the eldest child in the family. Her brother’s name is “Arpan Lokhande”. She is very close to her sister “Jyoti Lokhande”. She has also uploaded many picture of her family members over her social media accountsInstagram.
She is interested in acting since childhood. Ankita joined a local private school in her hometown and did her primary education. Later, she attended Indore University for her graduation.
After completing her higher studies, she took admission to the Indore’s Frankfinn Institute to become an air hostess but later she left the institute and started giving focus to make a bright future in the entertainment industry.
After some time, she moved to Mumbai and started giving audition for the shows. Because of her struggle and talent, Ankita Lokhande is a famous actress in the entertainment industry.
The 35-year-old lady is a fashion freak. She likes to wear stylish and traditional outfits. Due to her perfect body figure, every dress suits her. She also follows a well-planned nutritional diet for her healthy body.
Ankita loves to wear stylish pendants and earrings. She is fond of sunglasses. Ankita Lokhande is a gorgeous lady with a fair tall height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m).
Daily yoga and exercise help her maintain her body weight around 55 kilograms (in pounds 121 lbs). Lokhande does not like tattoos. She looks pretty with her black curly hair.
|Real Full Birth Name||Ankita Lokhande.|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Television Personality, Social Media Personality, and Entrepreneur.|
|Famous for||show "Pavitra Rishta".|
|Age (As of 2019)||35 years old.|
|Date of Birth||19 December 1984.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Sagittarius.|
|Last Updated||On 16 June 2020 (©️ Copyright - Dreshare.com).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents||Father: Shashikant Lokhande (Banker).
Mother: Vandana Pandis Lokhande.
|Siblings||Brother: Sooraj Lokhande.
Sister: Jyoti Lokhande.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Engagement Date||11 June 2020.|
|Fiance||Vicky Jain (Businessman).
|Boyfriend/Affair||1. Sushant Singh Rajput (died in June 2020).|
|Social media||Instagram: @lokhandeankita (1.4 million + followers).
Twitter: @anky1912 (105.2K + followers).
|Controversy||1. Once Ankita slapped Sushant Singh Rajput in front of the public because, Sushant was drunk and moving around young ladies in an abnormal manner.
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater||The University in Indore.|
|Career & Wealth|
|Debut show||1. Pavitra Rishta (2009).
|Television||1. Pavitra Rishta (2009-2014).
2. Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 (2011).
3. Comedy Circus (2011).
4. Ek Thi Naayka (2013).
5. Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2018).
6. Bigg Boss 13 (2019).
|Net worth (approx.)||INR 7-8 Crore (as of 2020).|
|Debut Film||1. Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019).
|Filmography||1. Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019).
2. Baaghi 3 (2020).
|Awards||1. 3rd Boroplus Gold Awards.
2. Indian Television Academy Awards.
3. 4th Boroplus Gold Awards.
4. Star Guild Awards.
5. 5th Boroplus Gold Awards.
6. Indian Telly Awards.
7. Star Guild Awards.
The beautiful actress Ankita got engaged with her fiance “Vicky Jain” on 11 June 2020. It was a private engagement ceremony held at Lokhande’s house. She is in a relationship with Jain since the year 2018. Vicky Jain is a Mumbaikar and successful businessman. Ankita Lokhande also shared some images with Vicky on her social media handles.
Before getting into a relationship with Jain, Lokhande had an affair with Pavitra Rishta’s co-actor Sushant Singh Rajput. They met each other for the first time at the set of Pavitra Rishta, in which both are lead artists.
After dating for 6 years, the got separated. In the year 2015, some rumors created that, Ankita and Sushant got married secretly but the rumors were fake. On 14 June 2020, Ankita Lokhande’s ex-boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide.
Ankita was shocked at the news of Rajput’s sudden death on 14 June 2020. Significantly, after the breakup of both of them, when rumors had gained momentum, Sushant came to Ankita’s defense and did not let her be proved wrong.
According to the media report, Ankita came to know about Sushant’s suicide over the phone, and as soon as she was told that she screamed loudly saying ‘what’ and kept the phone.
The main cause/reason for Sushant Singh Rajput’s death is his depression. Many famous film personalities came ahead after his death and revealed the real cruel face of Bollywood. Shekhar Kapur, Kangana Ranaut, Sikandar Kher, Anupam Kher, and Sanjay Nirupam has also shared their opinion over social media.
Sushant has lost 7 movies in the last 6 months which results in his deathNDTV.
Some Hidden Facts About Ankita Lokhande
- After reaching Mumbai, she gave audition for a dancing reality TV show named “Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj”.
- Due to her talent, Ankita was selected for the show but did not become the finalist.
- Later, she started doing modeling.
- In the year 2009, famous director Ekta Kapoor selected Lokhande for the role of Archana Karanjkar Deshmukh in the daily soap drama series named “Pavitra Rishta”.
- Ankita Lokhande earned huge popularity from her debut show.
- After that, she appeared in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 4 along with partner Sushant.
- After that, she has seen in many shows like Comedy Circus, Ek Thhi Naayka, and others.
- Lokhande featured on the big screen in 2019 with her first Bollywood movie “Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi”.
- After that, she got the role of Ruchi in Bollywood action film “Baaghi 3”.
- Ankita Lokhande has also appeared as a guest in Bigg Boss 13 to support the participant and her friend “Rashami Desai”.
- She also won 3rd, 4th, and 5th Boroplus Gold Awards for the show “Pavitra Rishta”.
- According to the sources, Lokhande erns the salary of Rs 3-4 crore per/film and Rs 4-5 Lakh per/episode.
- Her net worth is around INR 7-8 crore (as of 2020).
- She loves to visit Ladakh on vacation.
- Ankita likes to play badminton in her spare time.
- She also played state level badminton and represented her school.
- Her pet dog name is “Scotch”.
- She often called with the nicknames of Minty, Anki, Babs, and Akku.
- She likes to drink alcohol.
- Ankita Lokhande’s got Rs 10,000 as her first salary.
References [ + ]