Ann Scott (born in 1976) is an English Teacher, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Shrewsbury, England. She is well recognized as the spouse of Trevor Rees-Jones who remained the ex-bodyguard of Diana, Princess of Wales.
He is a British former bodyguard, private security consultant, and author. Trevor started his career in 1987 and served one tour of duty in Northern Ireland. Later, he gained huge worldwide media attention after being the sole survivor in the horrible car crash which killed Diana.
The incident took place on August 31, 1997, when he, the Princess, her beau Dodi Fayed (film producer), Henri Paul (driver) left the Hotel Ritz in Paris. They were going to a Fayed’s luxury apartment near the hotel.
Controversy, Princess Diana & Bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones
The four were in the black Mercedes-Benz W140. Suddenly, Paul rushed the car with 65 miles per hour speed in order to avoid paparazzi. Unfortunately, their vehicle crashed into a pillar in the Pont De l’Alma tunnel resulted in the death of Dodi and Henri on the scene.
According to Wikipedia, Diana suffered major head injuries and was admitted in the hospital. However, the beautiful soul was not able to survive and died in the hospital. On the other hand, Rees-Jones was also seriously wounded.
His face was completely destroyed and many facial bones were broken. He remained in a coma for almost 10 days after suffering brain trauma. Luc Chikhani (French maxillofacial surgeon) rebuild his face by using about 150 pieces of titanium.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
The 43-years-old Ann Scott entered into a romantic relationship with her then-boyfriend, Trevor in early 2000s. There is no information available on the internet that how the love birds first met each other.
Later, Scott married her husband “Trevor Rees-Jones” on February 15, 2003. Their wedding ceremony took place in Welshpool, Wales. Jones and Ann also share children with each other but they remain very secretive about their personal life.
Earlier, Rees-Jones tied the knot with his first wife “Sue Jones” on August 12, 1995. The former couple’s marriage function was a private and simple affair and took place in Oswestry, England.
In addition, Sue remained the longtime girlfriend of the ex-bodyguard. They first met each other at Fitzalan School where they used to study together. However, their love life ended very soon and Trevor filed for divorce in June 1997.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Ann Scott.|
|Famous for||1. Being the wife of Trevor Rees-Jones (English Former Bodyguard and Private Security Consultant).
2. He was the only one who survived the car accident which killed Princess Diana.
|Age (As of 2019)||43 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1976.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|Current Residence||England, United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Name not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married February 2003.|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Trevor Rees-Jones.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hiddleston.
Actress: Kate Winslet.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||--|
|Mobile or Phone Number||--|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ann Scott
- Biography: Trevor Rees-Jones’ wife, Ann Scott was born in 1976 in Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom. Hence, her age is 43 years old, as of 2019.
- She completed her school education from a local school. Later, Ann graduated from one of the elite colleges with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Soon, Mrs. Jones began to work as a teacher at Belvidere School and worked there for many years.
- in 1994, his partner started to serve as a bodyguard billionaire Mohamed Al-Fayed (Dodi Fayed’s father).
- After the horrible incident, he resigned from his job on 19 May 1998 after Mohamed asked him to join again if he wanted.
- Trevor worked as a private security consultant in Iraq in the following years.
- In 2000, the sole survivor published a book titled “The Bodyguard’s Story: Diana, the Crash, and the Sole Survivor”.
- He decided to write a book with the help of a ghostwriter because many untrue stories circulated all over the internet.
Have a look: Full Story of Eileen Mary Holowka, Information & Lifestyle
- According to a source, the driver, Henri Paul, was drunk at the time when the strategic accident took place.
- After the death of Princess Diana, many conspiracy theories developed which claimed that she and her boyfriend had been murdered.
- However, the main reason for their sudden demise was drunk driving and excessive speed.