Ara Zobayan (born in 1969 – died January 26, 2020) was an American Pilot from the USA. Moreover, he served as a pilot of Kobe Bryant for the Sikorsky S-76B helicopter. He started the fight on January 26 at 9:06 am from the John Wayne Airport, Orange County.
The people in the helicopter are Kobe Bryant and Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant (Kobe’s daughter). However, Vanessa, along with her three daughters, mourned on death. Payton Chester, Sarah Chester (Payton’s mom), and John Altobelli (Head Baseball Coach, Orange County College) traveled for the match.
Other people included the friends of Mr. Bryant are Christina Mauser (Basketball Coach), John’s wife Keri Altobelli, and daughter Alyssa Altobelli. They were ready to go to Mamba Sports Academy for the basketball match.
Still, the weather condition was not adequate at that time. Soon, the helicopter stuck on a hill near the Calabasas, California, and caught fire around 9:47 am. All the people killed in the accident. Within a few moments, the medical and fire team visited the area.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Kobe Bryant’s Pilot, Ara Zobayan took birth in 1969 (age 50 years, as in 2019) in the United States. He grew with his brother and sister in Orange County. Though, his mother and father’s information is missing from his online bio.
Ara completed his flying training from the academy. Later on, he worked as a commercial pilot for celebrities in Los Angeles.
Wife, Wedding & Children
Specific sources confirmed about his married life. However, no updates clarified about his wife and kids. Ara Zobayan wedded in the 1990s.
He then moved to Los Angeles and started his new life there. Later on, he shifted to the Huntington Beach area.
|Real Birth Name||Ara Zobayan.|
|In the News For||Pilot of Kobe's helicopter that crashed on January 26, 2020.|
|Age (As of 2019)||50 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1969.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Date of Death||January 26, 2020.|
|Place||Near the hilly area located in Calabasas, California.|
|House In||Huntington Beach, USA.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Will Update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife Name||Name Not Found.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate from College.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ara Zobayan
- Bryant’s helicopter did not have a flight recorder.
- On the accident day, the “Go Team” investigated the accident area for the flight recorder.
- A tweeter person came out and earlier predicted Bryant’s death through a plane crash.
- His fans gathered near the hill with the LA Lakers t-shirt and basketball.
- Ara Zobayan worked for him for more than 15 years.
- He had a clean safety record in his job.
- Still, due to the technical issues, the air traffic control could not track the helicopter.
- Ara knew about the weather issues then also he took the flight.
- Moreover, the airport department told the media that it was not low to fly safely.
- In the Grammy Awards 2020, the celebrities paid tribute to the people who lost their lives in the crash.
- The Los Angeles County Sheriff, Los Angeles County Fire Department, and the medical examination department conducted the press conference
- On the other hand, the TMZ first reported about Kobe’s death in the media.
- Ara appeared in the “Celebrity Wife Swaps” show.