Ata Johnson (born October 25, 1948) is an American Popular Face, Television Personality, and Celebrity Relative from Hawaii. She is well recognized as a Rocky Johnson’s wife and the mother of Dwayne Johnson.
Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock is an American actor, producer, investor, and retired professional wrestler. He spent eight successful years in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE).
Later, Johnson launched his career as an actor and made a debut in the 2001 movie “The Mummy Returns” as The Scorpion King. His films grossed over $10.5 billion worldwide making Dwayne one of the highest-grossing box-office stars of all time.
starred in various hit movies such as Rampage, Skyscraper, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Baywatch, Jumanji: The Next Level, Hobbs & Shaw, Fast & Furious 6, Furious 7, The Fate of the Furious, and much more.
Personal Life, Husband Rocky Johnson & Children
The Rock’s mother, Ata Johnson started her romantic affair with her then-boyfriend, Rocky Johnson, in the early 1970s. He was a Canadian retired professional wrestler. On May 2, 1972, the couple blessed with a son i.e. Dwayne Douglas Johnson.
However, Rocky whose real full birth name is Wayde Douglas Bowles was married to his first wife “Una Johnson”. They tied the knot with each other in 1996 after dating each other for a while.
As per the source, Wayde Bowles cheated on his partner. Una was also the mother of his two children, a daughter “Wanda Bowles” and son “Curtis Bowles”. But there are no details if Una knew about Ata and Dwayne.
In addition, Rocky divorced her on December 18, 1978, and parted their ways. Later, Ata wedded her husband Rocky Johnson three days later.
On January 15, 2020, Rocky Johnson passed away due to natural causes at the age of 75. His death news was first announced by World Wrestling Entertainment in a statement on Wednesday.
|Real Full Birth Name||Feagaimaleata Fitisemanu Maivia.|
|Famous for||being the mother of Dwayne Johnson (American actor, producer, investor, and retired professional wrestler).|
|Age (As of 2019)||71 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||October 25, 1948.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 72 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||40-33-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Peter Maivia.
Mother: Lia Maivia.
|Siblings||Brother: 1. Toa Maivia.
2. Peter Maivia Jr.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by him.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Rocky Johnson (m. 1978 - div. 2003).|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Meryl Streep.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$5-6 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ata Johnson
- Feagaimaleata Fitisemanu Maivia blessed her parents by stepping on this world in 1948 in Hawaii, the United States of America (Ata Johnson’s age is 71 years old, as of 2019). She celebrates her birthday on the 25th of October and her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Ata’s father “Peter Maivia” was a Samoan-American professional wrestler and was also known as the Flying Hawaiian.
- Furthermore, Peter was not ready for his daughter and Rocky’s relationship as he was a wrestler. He knew how difficult the life of a wrestler is as they traveled a lot.
- Johnson’s mom “Lia Maivia” was a Samoan-American professional wrestling promoter.
- Dwayne Johnson’s mother has a younger sibling “Toa Maivia” and an elder brother “Peter Maivia Jr.” (former professional wrestler).
- Moreover, Johnson belongs to the popular Anoaʻi wrestling family which has produced wrestlers such as Umaga, Yokozuna, Rikishi, and Roman Reigns.
- Ata and Rocky Johnson divorced each other in 2003. Later, he tied the knot with his third wife “Dana Martin” in 2004.
- At the time of Rocky’s death, he was to his fourth wife Sheila (speech pathologist).
- In 2018, Ata Johnson’s son gifted her a brand new home for Christmas.
- She made a television debut in one of the episodes of “WWE Raw” in 1996.
- In 2000, Feagaimaleata was spotted attending “WrestleMania 2000” held at Honda Center in Anaheim, California.
- Some of Ata Johnson’s other popular appearances are Late Show with David Letterman, Biography, Tagata Pacifika, WWE’s shows, The Last Matai, etc.