Dana Martin (born in 1965) is an American Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Lutz, Florida. She is best known as Rocky Johnson’s spouse (Canadian former professional wrestler).
He is extremely popular for being the father of superstar former wrestler Dwayne Johnson (also an American actor, producer, and investor). Furthermore, Rocky became a National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) Georgia Champion in his successful career.
The Canadian wrestler won many other championships including an NWA Southern Heavyweight Memphis Champion. On January 15, 2020, Rocky Johnson passed away due to natural causes at the age of 75.
Personal Life, Spouse Rocky Johnson & Children
The 54-years-old Dana Martin tied the knot with her husband Rocky (birth name Wayde Douglas Bowles) in 2004. Their wedding ceremony was a private affair but the former couple never revealed anything about their marriage date and venue.
His death news was first announced by World Wrestling Entertainment in a statement on Wednesday. However, the main cause of his demise is not yet revealed on the internet. Martin was his third spouse.
Earlier, the former wrestler married his first wife “Una Johnson” in 1966. They first met each other at a dance while Wayde Douglas was training to become a boxer. They shared two kids i.e. a daughter “Wanda Bowles” and son “Curtis Bowles”.
Later, Rocky fell in love with the girl of wrestling legend “High Chief” Peter Maivia named Ata Maivia. He then divorced Una on December 18, 1978, and parted their ways. Ata Maivia and Rocky Johnson wedded each other three days later.
On May 2, 1972, the ex-pair welcomed their boy “Dwayne Douglas Johnson” when Wayde Douglas Bowles was still married to Una. As an actor, Dwayne starred in various hit movies such as Rampage, Skyscraper, Hobbs & Shaw, Fast & Furious 6, Furious 7, The Fate of the Furious, and much more.
Douglas Johnson aka The Rock also remained a college football player for the University of Miami. The team won a national championship in 1991. Ata and Rocky separated in the early 2000 and took divorce in 2003.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dana Martin.|
|Famous for||being the third wife of Rocky Johnson (Canadian former professional wrestler).|
|Age (As of 2019)||54 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1965.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||--|
|Current Residence||Florida, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed by her.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Rocky Johnson (m. 2004 - until his death on January 15, 2020).|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading and Cooking.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1-3 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Dana Martin
- Dana Martin was born to her parents in 1965 (age 54 years, as in 2019) in the United States of America. But there are no details about her birthdate and birthplace on the internet.
- Her husband was the first black wrestler who bagged the title of the World Tag Team Championship in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) along with his partner “Tony Atlas”.
- As per Wikipedia, Dana and Rocky were not living together at the time of his demise.
- In fact, he was married to a speech pathologist named Sheila. But there is no much information available about her on social media.
- Rocky Johnson’s wife is a very private person and stays away from the internet & limelight.
- Dana is even not active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Therefore, we have no information about her personal life, parents, siblings, education, profession, and early life.
- It is also not clear whether Dana Martin and Rocky Johnson divorced each other at the time of his death.