Atul Khatri (born January 10, 1968) is an Indian Comedian, TV Personality, Businessperson, and YouTuber from Mumbai, India. CNN-IBM rated him among the top comedians. In 2014, he was the only Indian who made his way to the Hong Kong International Comedy Festival.
Furthermore, Atul also won the CEO Talent Award (Fremantle Media). He has done more than 400 shows. On the other hand, he reached the finals of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival (2012).
Khatri is also a member of Saurabh Pant’s East India Company, founded in 2012. Additionally, his group is on the top in India.
He gave his best performances at the Canvas Laugh Factory, American Indian Foundation, and The Comedy Store. On the other hand, Atul appeared in the TV advertisements Muthoot Finance, Amazon, and Religare Insurance.
Trivia, Parents, Fame Story & Siblings
Comedian Atul Khatri was born on the 10th of January 1968 (age 51 years) in Mumbai City. On the other hand, his maternal ancestors hailed from Karachi, Pakistan. Khatri attended the St. Theresa’s Boys High School.
Later on, he acquired his B.Tech degree from the University of Mumbai. Atul moved to Manchester, England, and studied Business Administration Certification from the University of Manchester.
He joined his father’s computer business Kaytek Computer Services Private Limited. Atul’s brother is Mahesh Khatri.
Wedding with Spouse Shaguna Khatri & Children
Mr. Khatri found a reliable companion in his life named Shaguna Khatri. Their familiar friends supported him and started their relationship.
On the other hand, Shaguna always helped him in his passion. The couple has a daughter Mishti Khatri. Now, all of them are living in Mumbai.
|Real Full Birth Name||Atul Khatri.|
|Nick name (Stage Name)||Horny Sindhi.|
|Profession||Comedian, YouTuber, TV Personality & Businessman.|
|Famous for||His 400 live comedy shows.|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||January 10, 1968.|
|Age (As of 2019)||51 years old.|
|Hometown/Native Place||Mumbai (Maharashtra, India).|
|Present Location||Mumbai, India.|
|Live Comedy Events.||1. Utrecht International Comedy Festival in Belgium and Netherlands (2014).
2. 8th Annual Hong Kong International Comedy Festival (2014).
3. Dubai International Comedy Festival (2015).
4. Winner of CEOs Got Talent Trophy.
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: www.instagram.com/one_by_two.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5.|
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Found.
|Siblings||Brother: Mahesh Khatri.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Shaguna Khatri.|
|Highest Qualification||1. B.Tech degree from the University of Mumbai.
2. Business Administration Certificate from University of Manchester.
|School||St. Theresa’s Boys High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. University of Mumbai.
2. University of Manchester.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Food||Poha, Fried Rice & Vada Pav.|
|Dream Vacation Destination||Malaysia & Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||Black, Blue & Red.|
|Love to Do||Squash, Running, Music and Cycling.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Salman Khan.
Actress: Diya Mirza.
Comedian: Dave Chapelle and Trevor Noah.
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 20 Crore Indian Rupees.|
|Income, Salary & Earnings||Rs. 5 Lakh-Rs. 10 Lakh.|
|Home Details||Living in the Mumbai City.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Atul Khatri
- He was formerly interested in being bartender and DJ.
- In 2011, his spouse encouraged him to be in the entertainment business.
- Atul initially posted jokes on Facebook.
- He received positive feedback from his friends and family members.
- Furthermore, he uses the genres in his humorous acts are political, satire, black comedy, observational, sketch, and wordplay.
- Khatri follows the subjects’ Indian politics, psychology, human behavior, and current issues.
- On the other hand, he became the first Indian invited at the 8th Annual Hong Kong International Comedy Festival.
- He attended global events in the Netherlands, UK, USA, Thailand, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- In 2015, Atul went to the Dubai International Comedy Festival (2015) with other artists like Dave Chapelle and Trevor Noah.
- Atul Khatri usually charges Rs. 5 Lakh – Rs. 10 Lakh INR for his live events. Therefore, his net worth (as of 2019) valued Rs. 20 Crore Indian Rupees.
- His stage name is Horny Sindhi.