Avika Gor (born June 30, 1997) is an Indian Actress, Model, Instagram Sensation, Television Personality, and Reality TV Star from Mumbai, Maharashtra). Interestingly, her first show aired on 2008 i.e. “Rajkumar Aarayan”.
Avika portrayed the role of Young Rajkumari Bhairavi. Meanwhile, she became the household name “Anandi” by the Colors TV show “Balika Vadhu”.
The soap opera revolved around the child marriage system in India. Furthermore, Anandi was the girl who fought against all the barriers to fulfill her dreams. Though, she was married to a boy named Jagdish. Avika won many awards for her brilliant performance. Ms. Gor won the “Best Child Artist Award” at the ITAA 2008.
Then, she also honored in the “12th Rajeev Gandhi National Awards” for her character in Balika Vadhu. Avika invited at the “India’s Got Talent” grand finale in 2009. Soon, she received another breakthrough role of Roli in “Sasural Simar Ka”.
She was the younger sister of Simar in the soap opera. In fact, Dipika Kakkar played the character of Simar. Actually, the plotline of the series revolved around the lives of Simar and Roli along with her in-laws. She was a wildcard entry in “Jhalak Dhikla Jaa” Season 5.
Moreover, Avika and Tina Dutta (TV Actress) also went to the “The Kapil Sharma Show”, She got another strong role of Anushka in “Laado Veerpur Ki Mardani” (2017-18). However, Gor was eliminated in the second week of the “Khatron Ke Khiladi” Season 2.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Actress Avika Gor was born on the 30th of June 1997 (age 21 years old) in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India). Her father Sameer Gor and mother Chetna Gor have supported her to become child actress.
She has given many auditions. Later, she was selected to play the lead role in Balika Vadhu TV show.
Though, her siblings’ information is not available. She has completed her high school graduation from the Ryan International School in Mumbai.
Personal Life, Boyfriend & Spouse
Gor allegedly romantically linked with her rumored boyfriend Manish Raisinghan (Indian Television Actor). Though, they did not admit their dating relationships.
On the other hand, they are often spotted together in parties and social events. Meanwhile, Avika revealed that presently she is single.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Avika Gor.|
|Profession||Film & TV Actress.|
|Famous for||Her roles in TV Shows like "Balika Vadhu" and "Sasural Simar Ka".|
|Age (As of 2019)||21 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 30, 1997.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: @avika_n_joy (623.9K followers).
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).|
|TV Shows||1. Balika Vadhu (2008-16).
2. Sasural Simar Ka (2011-16).
3. Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 5) (2012).
4. Comedy Nights Bachao (2015).
5. Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardani (2017-18).
6. Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 (2019).
7. Kitchen Champion (2019).
8. Khatra Khatra Khatra (2019).
|Movies||1. Morning Walk (2009).
2. Paathshala (2010).
3. Tezz (2012).
4. Cinema Choopistha Mava (Telugu, 2015).
5. Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada (Telugu, 2016).
|Awards||1. Best Child Artist at the 8th ITAA Awards (2008).
2. 12th Rajiv Gandhi National Awards (2009) for Balika Vadhu show.
3. 9th Indian Television Academy Awards (2009) for Best Child Artist.
4. 10th ITAA Awards for Best Vadhu show as "Best Child Artist" (2010).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-24-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Sameer Gor.
Mother: Chetna Gor.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Rumored boyfriend Manish Raisinghan (TV Actor).|
|Highest Qualification||High School Cleared.|
|School||Ryan International School, Mumbai.|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actors: Shahid Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, and Shahrukh Khan.
Actresses: Ashwariya Rai, Madhuri Dixit, and Kajol.
Musicians: Rihanna, Ricky Martin, and AR Rahman.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Shimla.|
|Favorite Movie||Ishq Vishk.|
|Love to do||Dancing, Singing, and Photography.|
|Favorite Food||Butter Garlic Noodles and Pav Bhaji.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 5 Crore Indian Rupees.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||1. Rs. 25,000 (per day) for show.
2. Rs. 50 Lakh (movie).
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House in Mumbai.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Interesting Facts about Avika Gor
- Wikipedia: Avika stepped in Bollywood with “Morning Walk” (2009) film.
- Moreover, she is a prominent face in the South India cinema.
- Her two Telugu movies “Maanja” and “Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada” released in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
- Additionally, she wrote a short movie “I Me Myself” (2017).
- She is a fan of the Bollywood actors like Shahid Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, and Shahrukh Khan.
- Actually, Gor’s favorite actresses are Ashwariya Rai, Madhuri Dixit, and Kajol.
- Social Media Presence: Her Instagram followers are more than 623.9K. Additionally, she has active profiles on Facebook and Twitter too.
- She enjoys the music of Rihanna, Ricky Martin, and AR Rahman.
- Figure Details: Avika Gor height is 5 feet 6 inches (168 in Centimeters). Furthermore, the beautiful diva body weight 56 Kilogram (124 in Pounds).
- The 21-year-old favorite dishes are Butter Garlic Noodles and Pav Bhaji.
Explore More: The Biography of Rajeev Sen, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- In fact, she watched Shahid Kapoor’s movie “Ishq Vishk” many times.
- Meanwhile, Dancing, Singing, and Photography are her hobbies,
- Money Factor: Avika charges Rs. 50 Lakh per film and Rs. 25,000 for shows. Therefore, her calculated Net worth turns out to be Rs. 5 Crore Indian Rupees.
- She showed her dance moves in “Lamborghini” and “Leja Re” songs.
- On the other hand, she teamed with comedian Bharati Singh in “Khatra Khatra Khatra” program.
View this post on Instagram
People ask me if this show is completely scripted or there is any on stage improvisation. Here you go! With the best spontaneous roast by our super talents🙈😂 @bharti.laughterqueen @haarshlimbachiyaa30 @the_gaurav_dubey @adityanarayanofficial #khatrakhatrakhatra @colorstv @voot @h3_entertainment @garvitpareek_official