Bailey Jean Cypher (born February 10, 1997) is an American Celebrity Child from the United States. Her loving Mumma Julie Cypher is an esteemed filmmaker. She finished her education and planning to start her career in the entertainment industry. Julia create movies and show in the American entertainment industry.
Melissa Etheridge’s son passed away from a drug overdose
However, Bailey Jean Cypher brother Beckett Cypher died in May 2020. He addicted to opioid drugs. Furthermore, he could not control himself consuming the pills. His death happened after the overconsumption of the drugs.
Though, he tried too hard but could not work on his addiction. It is emotional news for Melissa Etheridge and Julie Cypher. Bailey and Beckett are the biological children of David Crosby (musician).
Meanwhile, Melissa shared Twitter and shared the death news of her son. She canceled all her concerts and house performances for some days. She is upset after losing her loving baby.
Early Life, Parents & Trivia
The date of birth of Bailey Jean Cypher is February 10, 1997 (age 23 years old, as in 2020). Furthermore, her two caring moms are Julie Cypher and Melissa Etheridge. Bailey’s biological father’s name is David Crosby.
She and her brother Beckett were born through the artificial birth mode. The names of her two brothers are James Raymond (Film Score Composer), and Django Crosby and two sisters are Donovan Crosby and Erika Keller Crosby. She did her school and college studies from New York City.
Ms. Cypher opted not to speak about dating history. Still, she is not a dynamic personality on social media portals like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
She wants to focus on her career. Meanwhile, she is not interested in entering any committed relationship at this moment.
|Real Full Birth Name||Bailey Jean Cypher.|
|Age (As of 2020)||23 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 10, 1997.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Aquarius.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
Centimeters: 160 cm.
Meters: 1.6 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Parents||Father: David Crosby (Musician).
Mother: Julie Cypher (Filmmaker) & Melissa Etheridge (Singer & Songwriter).
|Siblings||Brother: Beckett Cypher, James Raymond (Film Score Composer), and Django Crosby
Sister: Donovan Crosby and Erika Keller Crosby.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Alma Mater||Private College.|
|Last Updated||On 15 May 2020 (© Dreshare.com).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bailey Jean Cypher
- James, Donovan, and Erika Crosby are the children of David Crosby.
- Her two mothers Melissa and Julie, are actively supporting LGBTQ rights in the United States. They gave public appearances when they dated as a couple.
- In 1988, Ms. Etheridge began her music career with a self-titled album in the year 1988. She nominated for the Grammy Award for single titled “Bring Me Some Water” from the same name album.
- Her composed song “I Need to Wake Up” from “An Inconvenient Truth” movie got the Academy Award.
- During her successful career, she faced a tough time when she diagnosed with breast cancer in October 2004. She underwent the treatment and chemotherapy to cure her disease. Soon, she returned to the stage with a positive mindset and performed on the Grammy Awards event.
- She created songs by mixing several genres like confessional lyrics, pop-based folk-rock, raspy, and smoky vocals.
- Julie Cypher’s daughter, Bailey Jean Cypher took some music training from her momma from her childhood. Moreover, she loves to collect the latest music in her playlist.
- According to the New York Times article of 2016, Ms. Melissa used the hearing aid.
- She started a partnership business with California medical marijuana dispensary for making cannabis-infused wine.
- In 1993, she publicly came out as gay. She attended the Triangle Ball gay celebration event organized during President Bill Clinton’s inaugural ceremony. She openly supported Bill during the presidential campaign.
- Since 2006, she began supporting environmental conservation. She traveled from the USA to Canada using the biodiesel fuel.
- She has written many columns in the Huffington Post as a contributing writer.
- She composed the songs like Bring Me Some Water, Come to My Window, Angels Would Fall, I Need to Wake, and The Weakness In Me.
- Moreover, she created music albums such as Lucky, Skin, Breakdown, Your Little Secret, Never Enough, and The Medicine Show.