Garry Chapman (born February 7, 2001) is an American Reality Television Personality, Fugitive Recovery Agent, and Certified Scuba Instructor from Colorado, USA. He is best known as Son of Beth Smith, and Duane Chapman (American bounty hunter).
The 18-year-old has made his debut on Television from Dog the Bounty Hunter TV Show in 2006. He has played himself in 5 episodes of this series. Later, Garry has also appeared in his first movie “Dog and Beth: On the Hunt” in 2014.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
- Beth Smith’s Son, Garry Dee Chapman was born on the 7th of February 2001 (age 18 years old, as in 2019) in Hawaii, United.
- Her father Duane Chapman married her mother Beth Chapman in 2006.
- In his family, he has 5 siblings. The names of his 2 brothers are Dominic Davis and Leland Chapman. Furthermore, Barbara Katie Chapman, Bonnie Chapman, and Cecily Chapman are his 3 sisters.
- He is comfortable to write and speak the English and Spanish language. In addition, Garry also learned the American Sign Language.
- In high school, he used to play football and represent his school football team. Moreover, he is a big fan of the Green Bay Packers and Denver Broncos Football franchise.
Trivia, Profile & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Garry Dee Chapman.|
|Profession||Reality Television Personality, Certified Scuba Instructor & Fugitive Recovery Agent.|
|Famous For||Being the Son of Duane Chapman & Beth Smith (American bounty hunter).|
|Age (As of 2019)||18 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 7, 2001.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Current Residence||Colorado, United States.|
|Debut||Film: Dog and Beth: On the Hunt (2014).
TV-Show: Dog the Bounty Hunter (2006 to 2007).
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @garrychapman (33.1K+ followers).
Twitter: @GarryDeeChapman (38.8K+ Fans).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6' 2".
Centimeters: 188 cm.
Meters: 1.88 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 81 Kg.
Pounds: 178 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-37-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||11.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Duane Chapman (aka Dog Chapman).
Mother: Beth Smith.
|Siblings||Brother: Leland Chapman & Dominic Davis.
Sister: Bonnie Chapman, Cecily Chapman & Barbara Katie Chapman.
|Relatives||Grandfather: Wesley Chapman & Garry Smith.
Grandmother: Barbrara Chapman.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with his high school partner.|
|Girlfriend||Name not known.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Rapper: T.I.
Singer: Justin Bieber.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Playing Football & Rugby.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$250K US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||$20,000 USD.|
|Home Details||House in Colorado, United States.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Garry Chapman
- Wikipedia: After completing his graduation, Duane Chapman’s Son has done his certification for Scuba diving instructor.
- Her sister Barbara Chapman died on 19 May 2006 due to a brutal car accident in Fairbanks, Alaska, United States. This incident happened on the day before her parents’ wedding.
- Garry Chapman’s height stands at 6 feet 2 inches tall physique (188 cm). In addition, he loves to do training in the gym and maintain his body fitness. His weight is around 81 Kg (178 pounds).
Read Also: Who is Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr.? His Biography, Lifestyle & Story
- Personal Life: He is a very private person, who has very limited love affairs information. However, Garry has dated his former high school girlfriend.
- He likes to play video games like Battlefield, Minecraft, and Call of Duty in his free time.
- Kick-Ass (2010) is his favorite Movie.
- Money Factor: At present, he is working as a Fugitive Recovery Agent. Therefore, his estimated Net worth is around $250K US Dollars, as in 2019.
- He respect for every policeman, Army officer, and Soldiers.
- On 26 June 2019, Garry’s mother Beth Chapman has passed away at the age of 51. Her father has shared this sad news over his official Twitter account. Beth was suffering from throat cancer (death cause). She went in to come in June 2019 and could not able to survive from cancer.