Bansuri Swaraj (born in 1984) is an Indian Criminal Lawyer from New Delhi, India. Now, she practiced in the Supreme Court, India. She is best known as the daughter of Sushma Swaraj (BJP Politician & Former External Affairs Minister).
As per Wikipedia, Ms. Swaraj died on Tuesday (August 6, 2019) due to cardiac arrest. In the late events, she suffered from cardiac issues. Then, her family took her to the All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The doctors’ team tried to give her CPR but Sushma could not survive.
She was among the top BJP leaders. Moreover, she won the Lok Sabha elections from Videsha, Madhya Pradesh seat. Sushma appreciated for her work in the ministry. Now, JP Nadda (BJP Working President) told that Swaraj body kept in the BJP Delhi office.
The former Union Minister tweeted and praised on the cancellation of article 35a and 376. Narendra Modi (Prime Minister of India) arrived at her house. Then, he spoke to Bansuri and her father. The Delhi government declared two-day state mourning on Sushma death.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Profile
Sushma Swaraj’s child, Bansuri Swaraj was born in 1984 (age 35 years old, as in 2019) in New Delhi, India. She is the only daughter of Swaraj Kaushal (father) and Sushma Swaraj (mother). She follows Hinduism religion and belongs to Brahmins caste.
Furthermore, Swaraj is a professional lawyer. Sushma also started her practice in the Supreme Court as an advocate.
Additionally, the couple married during the emergency in 1975. Bansuri graduated from Oxford University. Hardev Sharma and Shrimati Laxmi Devi are her grandparents.
Then, she qualified her Barrister course at the Inner Temple Institute, London. Her aunt Vandana Sharma is also a politician.
|Real Full Birth Name||Bansuri Swaraj.|
|In The News For||Her mom Sushma Swaraj suffered from cardiac attack and died on August 7, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||35 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1984.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Delhi, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||New Delhi, India.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents||Father: Swaraj Kaushal (Lawyer).
Mother: Sushma Swaraj (BJP Politician & Former External Affairs Minister).
|Famous Relatives||Aunt: Vandana Sharma (Politician).
Grandfather: Hardev Sharma.
Grandmother: Shrimati Laxmi Devi.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Law.|
|School||Private School, Delhi.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Oxford University.
2. Inner Temple Institute, London.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Siddharth Malhotra.
Actress: Parineeti Chopra.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Favorite Color||White & Pink.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Watching Films.|
|Favorite Food||Rajma, Rice & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 80 Lakhs Indian Rupees.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bansuri Swaraj
- Bansuri, Sushma Swaraj’s daughter suffered from a heart attack in 2015. Then, she admitted to the AIIMS, Delhi for the treatment.
- Earlier, Bansuri also did her law practice in the High Court, New Delhi.
- Swaraj won the Best Hindi Speaker award in the Language Department Haryana competition.
- She entered into the politics from the ABVP (Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad).
- Additionally, she was also the part of the George Fernandez legal team of 1975.
- She became a leader in the BJP after the emergency.
- In 1998, Swaraj Kushal’s wife was Delhi’s Chief Minister but she resigned in the same year.
- She also served in the Rajya Sabha.
- Moreover, she elected as the Minister of Broadcasting in Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s 13-day government.
- On the other hand, Bansuri Swaraj’s mother was also Mizoram’s Governor.
- Swaraj also became the young spokesperson of Bharatiya Janta Party.
- She helped Nepal during the earthquake in 2015.
- Sushma was the only female parliamentarian who won the Outstanding Parliamentarian Award.
- Bansuri and her dad presented IPL Lalit Modi case in the court.
- Martial Status: Currently, she did not discuss her husband and past relationships. We can only assume that she may be single.