Bella Mackie (born in 1983) is a British Freelance Journalist, Writer, Columnist, and Celebrity Partner from London. She garnered immense popularity after becoming the spouse of Greg James (English radio DJ, television presenter, and author).
He is famous for hosting “The Radio 1 Breakfast Show” on BBC Radio 1. Furthermore, the radio program airs from Monday to Thursday at 06:30–10:00. James even co-presents the “Sounds Like Friday Night” (BBC television series) along with rapper A.Dot.
Grey also worked with James Anderson and Felix White on a podcast called “the Tailenders”. He made his television debut with a program “Sun, Sex and Holiday Madness” as a presenter back in 2009.
Personal Life, Spouse Greg James & Children
On September 23, 2018, Bella Mackie tied the knot with her husband “Gregory James Alan Milward”. The couple dated each other for several years before marrying in a private ceremony in the presence of friends & family.
Moreover, the radio presenter announced his engagement to his girlfriend on June 01, 2018. Earlier, Greg James’ spouse has married her first husband (name not available) which she claimed was a horrible marriage.
During an interview, Mackie told the audience that she suffered from anxiety, depression, and OCD after her first marriage broke in 2014. The former pair only lived together for eight months.
It was a very hard time for her as she didn’t know how to cope with the situation. Bella cried all night, binged watch TV shows, drank wine, and hid in her home for several days.
|Real Full Birth Name||Bella Mackie.|
|Profession||Freelance Journalist, Writer, and Columnist.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Greg James (English radio DJ, television presenter, and author).|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||36 years old.|
|Date of Birth||1983.|
|Birthplace||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mackie_bella/?
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 134 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green Eyes.|
|Parents||Father: Alan Rusbridger.
Mother: Lindsay Mackie.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
Sister: 1 sis.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Gregory James Alan Milward.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Eddie Redmayne.
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bella Mackie
- Isabella Rusbridger was born to her mom & dad in 1983 (age 36 years, as in 2019) in London, England, The United Kingdom. However, we have no information about her birthdate and zodiac sign.
- The writer’s father “Alan Rusbridger” British journalist, Principal of Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford. He is also the former editor-in-chief of The Guardian.
- As per the source, Greg James’ wife changed her professional name as “Bella Mackie” in order to distinguish herself from her dad.
- Furthermore, Isabella’s mother “Lindsay Mackie” is an educationalist. She even founded the educational charity named “FILMCLUB”.
- She also has a younger sister who took birth in 1986 but we have no details about her as of now.
- Bella’s grandparents are B.E. Wickham Rusbridger and G.H. Rusbridger.
- In her successful career, she wrote content for Vogue, The Guardian, VICE, and many other publications.
- On December 27, 2018, she released her first book “Jog On: How Running Saved My Life”.
- Moreover, her other books are Jog on Journal: A Practical Guide to Getting Up and Running (published November 14, 2019) and How to Kill Your Family (expected to release on June 10, 2021).
- On her wedding day, Isabella Rusbridger wore a beautiful lemon wedding dress with a headpiece. Her partner wore a dapper navy suit.