Bonnie Paine (born November 2, 1985) is an Australian born Musical Celebrity from Hobart, Australia. She is popularly known as the spouse of Tim Paine (Australian Cricketer). Moreover, she is the part of the Elephant Rivals musical group from 2006. The media created news for her photo with Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer).
In the picture, you can see her kids with her. Mr. Pant is also carrying one baby with him. Fans have started calling him as the babysitter for Tim Paine kids. It happened from the Boxing Test Match. Some reporters asked Aussie Skipper Tim about Rishabh. Then, he told that he is a nice man.
We all gathered for a function in the PM house. He helped his wife struggling with our naughty kids. Apart from that, people created a new song “He’ll Hit you for a Six, He’ll babysit your kids”. Mr. Rishabh Pant trolled online as a perfect babysitter.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Tim Paine’s wife was born on the 2nd of November 1985 in Hobart, Australia. Now, Bonnie’s age is around 33 years old. She is the daughter of Thomas Maggs. However, her father died due to the heart attack.
On the other hand, Bonnie marries to her husband Tim Paine (Australian Cricket Captain) in 2016. The couple is the mom-dad of two naughty kids. Sometimes, Ms. Paine spotted in the cricket matches to support her husband.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bonnie Paine
- Bonnie releases her debut album “The Changing Skies” (2012).
- Tim Paine spouse creates singles like “Raven Song”, “Sing to the Mountain” and “Right Around the Moon”.
- Furthermore, she is ready for her concert on January 5, 2019.
- The concert organized in Denver (United States).
- In fact, her spouse is the skipper of the Aussie team since 2018.
- She frequently visits to watch India vs. Australia test match.
- The estimated Net worth of Bonnie Paine is around $800,000 USD in 2019.
Read Also: Full Wikipedia Profile of Bar Refaeli & her Personal Trivia
- Additionally, she is on Instagram too with 46K followers.
- Paine usually posts her family pictures online.
- While not working, she likes to be with her kids and Tim and go for holidays.