Bridget McCain (born July 21, 1991) is an American Student, Political Personality, and Celebrity Child from Bangladesh. She is best known as the adopted daughter of late John McCain (American politician and military officer). Furthermore, the 81-year-old John served as the US Senator from Arizona from January 1987 until his death.
He and his second wife “Cindy Lou Hensley” (former American teacher) took Bridget from the Missionaries of Charity Mother Teresa Home. It is an orphanage where nuns and foreign workers care for the children.
During an interview, John stated that his spouse Cindy made the decision to adopt Bridget. Moreover, she also entered to the Republican National Convention. Bridget later became the focus of a political scandal in 2000. The incident happened when John ran against George W Bush for the Republican presidential nomination.
Karl Rove (George W. Bush strategist) manipulated the voters and questioned that they would like to vote for John McCain who had fathered an illegitimate black child. As a result, the late politician lost the South Carolina primary and his campaign never recovered.
Recently, on March 21, 2019, McCain bashed US President Donald Trump and called him a child. This is due to Trump’s repeated attacks on her late dad. In fact, she also alleged Donald for decency after he went after Mr. McCain during an appearance in Ohio.
Profile, Parents, Siblings & Early Life
John McCain’s Adopted Daughter was born on the 21st of July 1991 in Bangladesh. Therefore, Bridget McCain’s age is 27 years old, as of 2018. She was born with a cleft palate and nuns cared for her at the Mother Teresa Home.
Her father “John Sidney McCain III” and mother “Cindy McCain” adopted her from Sister Shuporna. Furthermore, the nun organized the adoption and took them to a village. The place had children at the convent and Bridget lived in the Kulaura (northeastern Bangladesh town).
Her adopted parents took Bridget’s custody when she was just 3 months old. Later, she brought up in South Carolina, USA. Moreover, she has four siblings i.e. two brothers named John Sidney McCain IV and James McCain.
Bridget also has two sisters named Meghan McCain and Sidney McCain (half-sister). As of education, she graduated from the Arizona State University Tempe campus. But we have no information about her high school education.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Bridget McCain.|
|Famous for||Being the adopted daughter of late John McCain (American politician and military officer).|
|Age (As of 2018)||27 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 21, 1991.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 164 cm.
Meters: 1.64 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.
Pounds: 180 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-34-44.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: John Sidney McCain III.
Mother: Cindy McCain.
|Siblings||Brother: 1. John Sidney McCain IV.
2. James McCain.
Sister: 1. Meghan McCain.
2. Sidney McCain.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|College/ University||Arizona State University Tempe campus.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Read.|
|Favorite Food||Chinese Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bridget McCain
- McCain’s family faced a lot of racism due to the color of their Bridget.
- On August 30, 2018, she read from Chapter 3 of Ecclesiastes during the memorial service of Senator John McCain at North Phoenix Baptist Church.
- As per Wikipedia Profile, in an interview with Scholastic, Bridget said her father’s best accomplishment is being a dad and also running for president at the same time.
- When her mom Cindy saw her for the first time Bridget had a terrible cleft palette.
- Moreover, she was also not able to eat properly.
- Bridget also had other medical issues as well.
- She stands a decent height of 5 feet 3 Inches (163 centimeters tall) and weighs around 82 kilograms (180 Pound).
Trending: The Biography of Justin Carter | His Life Story, Affairs & Trivia
- Her sibling, Meghan, is an American columnist, author, former MSNBC and Fox News contributor.
- In fact, she is also ABC News contributor and current co-host of “The View”.
- As of relationship, Bridget never mentioned anything about her boyfriend on the internet but she is unmarried.