Camille Schrier (born June 30, 1995) is an American Student and Beauty Pageant Titleholder from Newtown, Pennsylvania. She garnered huge internet attention after winning the Miss Virginia 2019 title.
On June 22, 2019, Schrier bagged the title and crowned Miss Virginia 2019. Furthermore, the event took place at Liberty University’s Center for Music & Worship in Lynchburg, Virginia.
She has also featured along with Hoda Kotb (American journalist & TV Personality). During the event, she made science as her talent and switched the outfits for a lab coat and safety goggles.
Later, the student demonstrated a science experiment in the pageant talent competition.
Winner of Miss America 2020 Beauty Pageant Competition
On December 19, 2019, Schrier made news headlines after winning the Miss American 2020 competition. The event took place at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut on Thursday.
In addition, it was the 93rd Miss America beauty pageant aired on NBC. On the stage, Camille again impressed the judges by demonstrating an interesting experiment.
She showed the catalytic decomposition of hydrogen peroxide by adding potassium iodide to hydrogen peroxide. Moreover, she also used food coloring and dish soap. As a result, rockets of colored foam rose all over her makeshift lab.
During her participation, her mother remained Camille’s pageant coach. She led her daughter to top-five national placements, win three state titles, and one national title.
|Real Full Birth Name||Camille Schrier.|
|Profession||Student and Beauty Pageant Titleholder.|
|Famous for||being Miss America 2020 and Miss Virginia 2019.|
|Age (How old, as of 2019)||24 years old.|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1995.|
|Birthplace||Newtown, Pennsylvania, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||Richmond, Pennsylvania, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/camilleschrier/?
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-24-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Tom Schrier.
Mother: Cheryl Camillo Schrier.
|Siblings||Brother: Matt Schrier.
Sister: Megan Schrier (older half-sister).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Boyfriend||name not available.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors's degree.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. VCU School of Pharmacy.
2. Virginia Tech.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Stone.
Singer: Kelly Clarkson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Traveling, and Shopping.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Car(s)||2012 Ford Edge.|
|Income||earned a $50,000 scholarship and six-figure salary after winning Miss American 2020.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200K US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Camille Schrier
- The beauty pageant winner celebrates her birthday on the 30th of June and was born in 1995 in Newtown, Pennsylvania, USA. Hence, Camille Schrier’s age is 24 years old, as of 2019 and her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Her parents are Tom Schrier (father) who has real estate investments & joint business and Cheryl Camillo Schrier (mother).
- She has an older half-sister named Megan from her dad’s side. She works as a graphic designer and also actively works to spread awareness about breast cancer.
- The beautiful scientist also has a brother named Matt Schrier.
- Tom Schrier’s first wife and mom of Megan passed away due to breast cancer when Megan was just 5-years-old.
- On the other side, Cheryl Camillo also diagnosed with thyroid cancer but survived. Later, Camille pursued her to participate in the Mrs. Pennsylvania International 2015.
- Cheryl also won the title of Mrs. Pennsylvania in 2015.
- At the young age of 14, Miss America began to compete in various local school’s pageants.
- How tall: Camille Schrier stands a decent height of 1.63 meters (5 feet 4 inches tall) with a modest build.
- She possesses a beautiful, healthy, and sexy figure with an estimated weight of 54 kg (119 lbs).
- Furthermore, she graduated from Virginia Tech after completing her secondary school education.
- Schrier completed her studies with a dual Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry and Systems Biology.
- As of December 2019, she is the student at the VCU School of Pharmacy in order to obtain a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Moreover, she visited various schools in order to spark an interest in STEM among kids after winning Miss Virginia 2019.
- The beauty pageant winner also maintains her physique by doing moderate workouts and eating clean food.